Rookie Poster

Default streetwalkers in madrid

I am travelling to Madrid tonight and wanted advice on where best to see Tranny streetwalkers. I know all the typical websites, but just love cruising the streets and seeing the selection. Thanks for the help

Rookie Poster

Hi Sailor

Madrid is a great city for streetwalkers, both ggs and tgs. The main streetwalking scene is either side of Gran Via, a road called Calle Montera and on the other side of Gran Via on Calle del Desangano. There are a few tgs at the top of Montera but Desangano is probably your best bet. Some of the quality can be a bit poor but I had some fun with a busty Chilean girl last time I was there so I wouldn't rule out you finding what you're looking for.

Post how you get on. Enjoy!!

Rookie Poster

How did you get on in Madrid?

5 Star Poster

good luck!!!!!

Rookie Poster

as corny as the club is, a place called El Capital can have a descent number of beautiful ladies hanging around inside as they use to have multiple fine TS's performing there. I never got the vibe that they were working girls but your game might be super tight and you could roll out with one without droppin ducets.

haven't been there in over a year, so not sure if it is still the same, but it hadn't changed over the 5 or 6 years that i use to visit it.

barcelona, is really the place to be if you are looking for quality, and a selection.

have fun.