Junior Poster

Default best celeb sex video

Obviously the most viewed would be Pam Andersons and Paris hiltons home videos but they are definitely not the best out there (especially Paris's, not only is it half night vision but she also looks like a sack of spuds in bed.

Anyway, here are some of my fav celeb home vids and why

Noellia- Hispanic singer, gets a big black dick up her pussy then trys to shove it up her arse.

Abi titmuss- Titmuss has great tits and she is fucking wild her and John Leslie had sex parties in his flat and you get to see some of the sex party antics on this vids, from Abi with john, Abi with a girl in a bath and abi with a black girl in bed. She is a glamour model and part time presenter in England.

Jenna Lewis- Yeah yeah the survivor chick- I love her video cos she is so enthusiastic, loves sucking the cock and seems real playfull, she is kinda vocal throughout the clip and probably a bit drunk.

What other celeb home vids do you guys like. Keely Halzells is alright, but camera angle is shite. Shes got a great pair on her that kid!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	survivor_jenna_lewis_wedding_night_video_by_dj_nilo01383308_56_44_761.jpg 
Views:	470 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	234050   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abi_titmuss_xxx_video_02_by_dj_nilo00052408_55_58_124.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	234051  

i was soooo disappointed with Kim Kardashian's....my fav celeb, and definitely the hottest in my opinion, sucks in bed and it was captured on tape....she need 2 step her game up. even though i'd easily bust just from looking down and seeing her fine self giving me head lol.

Veteran Poster

Though not a home movie Chloe Sevigny swallowed in "Brown Bunny", other than that Just watching Pam Anderson for the few quality seconds was enough