Default How often do you play with sex toys?

Don't be shy! Be honest How often do you use sex toys What kind do you use it Do you prefer the real deal or toy? This question is for Ladies and Gents.

Junior Poster

I love sex toys. I review toys for Babeland on my blog, and I have a chest full of them. I use sex toys more than a few times per week.

I am a big advocate of prostate pleasure and the holy grail of orgasms-whole body, uncontrollable hands free ejaculation. Sex Toys for men have come along way in the past few years.

I love my Aneros Prostate Massages (I have every model, but love the Progasm the best)

I tend to use my Rude Boy the most; here is my review of it http://sexual-eccentricity.com/?p=57

My favorite anal toy for thrusting penetration is the tripple play glass from Adam & Eve

I also love my fleshlight which is absolutely fantastic, and I have tons of kinky toys, like nipple clamps etc.

When all is said and done nothing compares to the real thing. I tend to use toys with partners because it is usually fun for both of us.