Thread: dont fit in

Rookie Poster

Default dont fit in

hey all ,well im a crossdresser and my problem is i fell like i dont fit in any where i cant tell most of my friends what i do as they wont understand and the people that i can tell about dont what to know, im lost on the middle. i consider myself straight but i like t girls and am not at all attracted to guys ,does any one else feel like this

Okay, calm down. Various estimates exist but as many as 1 in 20 men may cross-dress. You are not particularly unusual.

Many cross-dressers are completely heterosexual and self-identify as straight men. They just get off on dressing.

I am sure one of the people here who is involved in the CD scene might tell you more, but I frequently see a site referred to called urnotalone.com (or something like that--you may have to Google) which I understand to be a resource that may help you.

Your dressing may be a symptom of a deeper gender dysphoria, so you may be well advised to discuss this with a medical professional, but you do have to exercise care-- not all doctors are up to speed with this and there are a lot of quack therapists. Best thing would be if you can make contact, anonymously, with a group near where you are and ask who the best local medics are. Again, however, be careful--use your nouse-- no meeting people you don't know in private places, etc etc. I am sorry to say there are many predators out there.

Good luck.

Rookie Poster

thanks for your advice ill have a look online and see what i can find

Rookie Poster

Default Hiya Sweetie

Hiya Sweetie:

Hope you find what you are looking for and know you have lots of support out there to help you.

Tgirlhottie1

Rookie Poster

hi tgirlhottie thanks for the support

I am just curious how hung angels can be mistaken for a ts support site? lol

but if you are truely looking for help, there are boards out there that are meant for exactly what you are dealing with where you will get some good help.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    I am just curious how hung angels can be mistaken for a ts support site? lol

but if you are truely looking for help, there are boards out there that are meant for exactly what you are dealing with where you will get some good help.

hopefully the op lives in a city with a diverse Latin culture like New York or Philly with scores of gay clubs where guys of all ages show up in their best drag outfits. Obviously the young hot looking ones are treated like divas and participate in the shows but everyone who's dressed is treated with total respect. And there's not a soul at these clubs who would think for a minute that there's anything strange about boys dressing up like girls. thats the best support group you can get.