Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Attaction to post-ops?

I have found myself to be attracted to post-op (women) for many years now. I was wondreing why this is. I find pre-ops attractive, but I don't think I would sleep with one. Is this wrong? Should I seek therapy. I don't live in Cali, so not everybody here is in therapy. Are there others out there like myself?

live and let live.

Professional Poster

Why don't you just accept your preferences and carry on with life. It's a lot better than screwing yourself up by continuing to ask 'Why.....'

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Why should this be wrong? You have a post op fetish, whereas the majority on this site have a pre op fetish.

So what. you get off what you get off on. End of the story.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Ditto with what mbf said

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Default Re: Attaction to post-ops?

Quote Originally Posted by fordly66
    I have found myself to be attracted to post-op (women) for many years now. I was wondreing why this is. I find pre-ops attractive, but I don't think I would sleep with one. Is this wrong? Should I seek therapy. I don't live in Cali, so not everybody here is in therapy. Are there others out there like myself?
    You like women......why is that worrying you? Okay, you like exotic women, you like, maybe, tall women, you like a certain androgyny of features, you like that killer dry humour (gets me every time)....But at the end, you like women. It's not even a fetish, it's just like preferring Latina or Indian women...it's just your taste in women.

Just enjoy the fact that these wonderful women exist at all and stop worrying about it.

Professional Poster

First tgirl I dated was a post-op. Who cares... pre, post, GG, black, white...just go with what you like. You're the only one that matters when it comes to what you like.

Yes, I like post-op women and GG women.

Junior Poster

Yea I think there are plenty of others like you so no need to worry.

FYI:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ghlight=postop

Planetsuzy has a post-op thread with more than 180 pages.

Who could not like this???...

Yeah, we are horrible creatures that lurk in the night, it's like you think to yourself???

" How do I tell my parents I am in love with my great dane ralph ? "
    or
    " How do I tell mom and dad I like women to shit on my chest so I can rub it all over myself and maybe take a taste "

It's the same thing you know... That guilty feeling you have is what makes it special for you and EXTREMELY painful for anyone else.

We all have issues dude... I say... Go confess in Church. It's the only way you can be absolved of your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!