Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    The main reason guys shouldn't post their pix is because we don't come here to gawk at us butt ugly monkies!
    Shove 'em in yer profiles, that's wot the gallery's there for!

Quote Originally Posted by Tepres
    I have no reason to post my pic, since I'm not selling anything.
    You hit the nail on the head. I don't see why anyone would give a shit what I look like.

I have to protect my job. It comes first. I do have alot of pics/vids that barely show my face. I am always willing to send a face pic to those who want to see it, but via private email or pm. But I encorage people to do whatever makes them happy.

Anyway, my 2 cents for whomever cares.

You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight. (Bullitt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg27i5Y3T4

Junior Poster

Hey babe.. well first off.. you have seen enough of me.. so you know how but ugly I am.. LOL.

I would but I dont have photoshop anymore.... shrink my picture for me.. and I will put it up.

Sam

Rookie Poster

Default Nah just meaning a profile pic not like yall with your junk

Okay just a profile pic thats what i meant.

Guess I am stirring it up a bit.

Oh come on now not all you guys are butt ugly simians. I know because I saw some of you all at club cobra.

Thanks for all the answers though just want an idea on the mindset.

Cheers and have a good day all,

Astrid

Hopefully no blood no foul! Go Brewers!

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

I have done in the past and pretty sure my avatar is me. If it hasn't changed

Professional Poster

i seem to remember you as being kinda tech savvy so you should know that rule 1 of the interblag is to not post your pics publicly
    people i talk to regularly and consider as friends of some sort always end up getting a pic

for me one of the strengths of the tubes has always been that you can enter discussions without the automatic reflex of judging the person you talk to by his or her looks

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Reasons why GUYS on here dont put a pic up of themselves

Quote Originally Posted by astridgirl
    Hey All

Just a question that always sort of makes me go HMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Guys put a picture up of yourself on here!!!!!

Pretty much all of us Tgurls on here put up our nice pics and casual pics in this constant expectation that we need to prove we are;

1. semi hot looking as girls in modeling shots
    2. Have the ability to look good casually and look like Natural girls in public
    3. Show that we can get you all off faster than real GG's if we are really good.

Or Blah

Okay so there are many guys on here that I have chatted with in my short time seem to have an attitude of "I dont care on many levels if others know I am into tgirls and I would date one if I could find one and not be messed up in public about it"

SO WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR NOT POSTING a pic so we can see whatcha all look like. I mean wear a nice pair of Dolce and Gabbanas if you want to do the Superman thing.

Unless your one of the members that needs to hide their identity because your one of the producers, in the military, or still trying to avoid your affiliation with Milli Vannili and that debacle put a picture up. Your comments on how we look would have a lot more validity if we could see how you look?

But tell me some good reasons why you dont?

Or tell me to go "TOSS OFF Astrid!!!! You have a hairy 70's Cootchie so I dont have to tell you a damn thing!!!"

Just something that I always wonder about.

Huggs and stuff

Astrid

Here to get things going here is a picture of me wet, no makeup, after surfing when I lived in Ft Lauderdale and "My Friend" at the time thought it would be cool to take a picture of me on the floor in the bathroom. Think I want this getting out!!! My tits look like that because i am hunched over they really are pretty perky. LOL! SHOW ME YOUR PICS BOYSSSS!!!!
    I see on your webpage you are a fan of Kurt Vonnegut, check out his posthumous book Armageddon in Retrospect. Its quite incredible.

Veteran Poster

Because some photos could probably crash the net...Like that toilet photo...Gawd, I hope that was your brother and that he wasn't a twin!

Junior Poster

my avatar isnt the best picture but hey im smokin a joint so it worked for me.that actually reminds me to update it tho

....black rain falls indoors and outside