Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Wow.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Any guys tell their family yet, or considering it

Quote Originally Posted by WayneTV
    BTW, just wondering, have any guys told their family that they love (and are proud to love) Trannsexual girls?

I've never told my family about the girl I dated. My wife is the only one who knows this side of me. I see so much of myself in that video.

Thank you for making this.

Junior Poster

That looks fuckin great. Bravo!

I feel the music.

Rookie Poster

Default So many great replies... thanks

Some people in this world say the proper response is never tell anyone and let the girls live unnoticed as women, but the truth is... there is tons of prejudice out there against these amazing girls.

And what I hope to accomplish through my film (Leaving Vogue Moran), and both my reality series (Soul Sisters and Loving Vogue Moran) is to show people that these beautiful girls exist and they have big hearts and deep souls, to show the world Transsexuals through the eyes that I see them.

The way things seem to be going, I will have one movie in theaters and two shows on HBO all revolving around transsexuals. I want to break barriers and bring transsexuals into the mainstream. Let people see them as daughters and girlfriends and wives, as warriors, goddesses and little girls. Shows like Will & Grace, Queer as Folk and the L Word and movies like Brokeback Mountain brought gay men and women to the masses in a way that opened hearts and minds. I want to do the same for Transsexuals and the men who love them

Wayne TV
    See more TS videos at...
    www.youtube.com/waynemahon

Veteran Poster

Default Re: So many great replies... thanks

Some people in this world say the proper response is never tell anyone and let the girls live unnoticed as women, but the truth is... there is tons of prejudice out there against these amazing girls.

And what I hope to accomplish through my film (Leaving Vogue Moran), and both my reality series (Soul Sisters and Loving Vogue Moran) is to show people that these beautiful girls exist and they have big hearts and deep souls, to show the world Transsexuals through the eyes that I see them.

The way things seem to be going, I will have one movie in theaters and two shows on HBO all revolving around transsexuals. I want to break barriers and bring transsexuals into the mainstream. Let people see them as daughters and girlfriends and wives, as warriors, goddesses and little girls. Shows like Will & Grace, Queer as Folk and the L Word and movies like Brokeback Mountain brought gay men and women to the masses in a way that opened hearts and minds. I want to do the same for Transsexuals and the men who love them

It's a great thing you are doing. Thanks

flowerboy Rookie Poster

looks nice..

but in my personal opinion, it misses a point, and sort of a sad one.

this movie will tell a story of one, obviously slightly disturbed guy, his double strange life, and he also likes transsexuals...

like bundling up oddities in a quirky honest guy
    is loving transsexuals an oddity too?

what about the millions of completely normal boring guys that love them?

this just strengthens the dominating belief that this whole subject is eventually a freak show. a sweet, and very touching one, but still a freak show.

when its not.

the iceberg under this one is so big it can redefine societies and culture as we know them.

however... at the end it always seems like only the outrageous and extreme men talk about it

while all the transsexual loving doctors, cops, politicians, frat boys, blue collar boring, your-neighbor-kind-of-everybodys... stand and stare in silence from a safe anonymous distance.

this is only my thoughts in general... the movie looks like a wonderful documentary. good luck with it.

Veteran Poster

Strong work man. Best of luck.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flowerboy
    looks nice..

but in my personal opinion, it misses a point, and sort of a sad one.

this movie will tell a story of one, obviously slightly disturbed guy, his double strange life, and he also likes transsexuals...

like bundling up oddities in a quirky honest guy
    is loving transsexuals an oddity too?

what about the millions of completely normal boring guys that love them?

this just strengthens the dominating belief that this whole subject is eventually a freak show. a sweet, and very touching one, but still a freak show.

when its not.

the iceberg under this one is so big it can redefine societies and culture as we know them.

however... at the end it always seems like only the outrageous and extreme men talk about it

while all the transsexual loving doctors, cops, politicians, frat boys, blue collar boring, your-neighbor-kind-of-everybodys... stand and stare in silence from a safe anonymous distance.

this is only my thoughts in general... the movie looks like a wonderful documentary. good luck with it.
    You need to get out more. Honestly. Either that or you need to open your mind a bit. Seriously, it's not healthy the way you see all that.

I feel the music.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Any guys tell their family yet, or considering it

BTW, just wondering, have any guys told their family that they love (and are proud to love) Trannsexual girls?

Everyone knows and frankly I don't care. Its actualy a relief to just be who you are, but then I live in Brighton (U.K.) so its not much of an issue here. No one cares. Now finding the right girl- thats a different issue.....

Veteran Poster

Well done Wayne, I applaud the film and its sentiments. I can certainly relate to much of what is said in the trailer.

Message me in pvt when you get a chance.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'