Veteran Poster

I like this and the world needs it

awesome =D

tie me up, don't tie me down.

wow!

opcorn

Rookie Poster

Default Thank you everybody

Thank for the overwhelming positive response to my trailer.

Thank you Jennifer, I've always found you to be classy and beautiful

"Leaving Vogue Moran" will be in theaters in 2010, followed by the spin off reality show "Loving Vogue Moran" where I deeply search for my Transsexual Soulmate.

Wayne TV
    See more TS videos at...
    www.youtube.com/waynemahon

Rookie Poster

Default Any guys tell their family yet, or considering it

BTW, just wondering, have any guys told their family that they love (and are proud to love) Trannsexual girls?

Wayne TV
    See more TS videos at...
    www.youtube.com/waynemahon

Professional Poster

most of my family and friends know. i've introduced my past relationship to them. To the ones that didn't know they thought she was amazing. If she wanted me to tell them I would...but she doesn't.

Junior Poster

wow awesome work man... I saw some of the other videos and I have to say your work looks very good. The trailer looks interesting, will definitely watch it. "its not tv its Wayne TV!".

I have to say its very hard to say this preference to your parents depending on your background. For most people liking transsexuals equals being gay(that's another debate), and so its pretty tough to explain it. I'm Spanish speaking, the macho attitude in our cultures is through the roof...

Junior Poster

The movie looks like a must see for me. Great friggin' youtube channel too! I'm going to spend some time surfing those vids. Thanks for posting the link.

Default Re: New Documentary about a man who loves TRANSSEXUALS (trai

Quote Originally Posted by WayneTV
    This is the Trailer to my new documentary "Leaving Vogue Moran", a coming of age story of a 43 year old man who loves TRANSSEXUALS and comic books. It follows Wayne Mahon home to Ct where he tells his family he loves TRANSSEXUAL GIRLS.

"Leaving Vogue Moran" will be released in theaters in 2010

I give you a lot of credit bro for being honest enough with yourself and others to say what it is you like, and who you are. Best of luck to you.

Veteran Poster

I told family and friends about my past relationships to the extent that my girl wanted me too and it was unavoidable.

I don't bring up the ladies I've dated anymore, as they are both still in my life and they get mad at me if I talk about dating trans folks. They feel it puts an unwelcome spot light on them, being known to be an ex-girlfriends of mine, and some of my ex's are trans, folks will start looking for 'signs' among all my ex's.

Sometimes it's tough to be proud and open about who you love, when they themselves want to bury that aspect.

Just one more nice guy finishing last...