Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I don't know, if it's between calling the Ghost Busters, or getting slimed by L Ron Paul, I'll go with the Ghost Busters. Anyone got Egon's number?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghostbusters_photograph_c12119601_441.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	234474  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Oh it's much bigger than you think, Trish. It goes way beyond a government conspiracy. By criss-crossing contrails, a focal aperture is created, defeating the albedo & allowing cosmic rays to libidinally mingle with the heavy metals in the ground. This causes a temporal distortion that lets demons pass through the portal. The conspiracy is intergalactic & interdimentional, as well as dementianal. THEY're using airplanes to disrupt the astral planes! WE'RE DOOMED!! Our only salvation is to convert to the teachings of the prophet L Ron Paul, as interpreted by Alex the baptist, return to our roots as worshipers of the heavy metals, & embrace luddism retroactively.
    BEST POST EVER!!!

Alright Then.

Thank you. Thank you very much. I'm here all week.

Name:	tip_the_stick_jar_664.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	234520  

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Hahaha... u guys are more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

News in Denmark, but not news in the USA...

http://tyrannyalert.com/800.html

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Come on El Nino, stop stalling...take up the challenge. In your own words, what is the chemtrail conspiracy? What its aim? How does it work? You can give links to reference your assertions, but I want to hear YOU explain something for once.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Come on El Nino, stop stalling...take up the challenge. In your own words, what is the chemtrail conspiracy? What its aim? How does it work? You can give links to reference your assertions, but I want to hear YOU explain something for once.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Veteran Poster

HELLOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!

LMAO... "There is no phone ringing, damn it!"

Name:	tumbleweed_932.gif 
Views:	196 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	236528  
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default If chem trails are an illusion or a delusion

why is barium falling out of the sky? Crop dusting is real. Cloud seeding is real. Chem trails are just one additional step in the same direction.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: If chem trails are an illusion or a delusion

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    why is barium falling out of the sky? Crop dusting is real. Cloud seeding is real. Chem trails are just one additional step in the same direction.
    Barium...
    Barium is a silvery-white metal that can be found in the environment, where it exists naturally. It occurs combined with other chemicals, such as sulfur, carbon or oxygen... Barium is surprisingly abundant in the Earth's crust, being the 14th most abundant element... Because of the extensive use of barium in the industries human activities add greatly to the release of barium in the environment. As a result barium concentrations in air, water and soil may be higher than naturally occurring concentrations on many locations. Barium enters the air during mining processes, refining processes, and during the production of barium compounds. It can also enter the air during coal and oil combustion.
    http://www.lenntech.com/Periodic-cha...ents/Ba-en.htm

Small-scale chemical evolution of aircraft exhaust species at cruising altitudes...
    The chemical processes are strongly coupled to the turbulent dynamics of the hot jet which rapidly mixes with the surrounding atmospheric air...
    The evolution of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and sulfur species is discussed in detail and related to observations... Main results concern the conversion efficiencies of primary into secondary exhaust products, the oxidation potential within young aircraft plumes to produce nitrous, nitric, and sulfuric acid, the sensitivity of these processes under variation of exit plane conditions, as well as the production of new aerosol particles.
    http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=3126515

The imune system declines naturally with time all on its own. Trying to illicit the same response with something as natural and wipespread as Barium would be just dumb and pointless.
    "Throughout our lives, we have a very diverse population of T cells in our bodies. However, late in life this T cell population becomes less diverse, potentially resulting in a higher level of susceptibility to disease. We think we have found one of the key reasons behind this age-related susceptibility."
    http://www.news-medical.net/?id=6606

The age of paranoia...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...onal-fear.html

Firstly Barium isn't all that innocuous. A least one compound is a prime ingredient in rat poison (rodenticide). If you don't believe that you welcome to ingest some as an experiment. I don't think that's something I'd want to consume. Secondly although there was barium mining in Arkansas it was, according to what I read, shut down in the late 70's. (Mine workers suffering from toxic effects?) Other than that, besides chemtrails, the only other possibiity is a super fund toxic site apparently not remediated. That raises the question of why? Don't they care about the health of their citizens? Apparently not. Lastly, and most interestingly, Rogers carefully avoids referencing the documented cases of US clandestine biological experiments on its citizens. If, in the past, the US government had no qualms about unleashing toxic biological agents on an unsuspecting segment of the population how can we trust them not to do more of the same in the present? We can't! A good example is bush with his 935 documented lies about Iraq. Governments simply can't be trusted to reveal the extant of their activities especially in the chemical/biological field. It's noteworthy programs of this type are always handed over to the military for implementation. The military has always exhibited a callous disregard for human life, understandable because their main job is to murder people. The "ok to break a few eggs to make an omelet" mentality. Great for the omelet eater but what about the eggs (us with increased incidences of lung disease, premature death). Enjoy the new video: http://www.foundingfather1776.com/

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.