Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Hello Rogers!!!! I hope your research trip went well. It's nice to see you back.

BTW, didn't you realize the real the Third Reich collapsed wasn't the Soviet armies, or those of the Western Allies, but this:

Did you really think it was the bombs that did the damage?

Alright Then.

good interview on the subject

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hello Rogers Welcome back.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    BTW, didn't you realize the real the Third Reich collapsed wasn't the Soviet armies, or those of the Western Allies, but this:

Did you really think it was the bombs that did the damage?
    Hi again, Oli and trish. Great to see you too!

I'd not heard of that one either, Oli. But bringing up W.W.II. is quite appropriate given that Hitler had paranoia and was obsessed with a worldwide Jewish-Commie conspiracy. If you take his personality, his paranoia, his Parkinson's, his heart, testicular, vision and skin lesion problems, it all points to tertiary syphilis. Of all the doctor's he could have choosen to be his personal physician, he choose an expert in veneral disease. He also devoted many pages of Mein Kampff to the subject of syphilis, which he labelled the Jewish disease ("My struggle"... against syphilis perhaps???).

I don't know why his doctor gave him amphetamines, my guess is fatigue which would also fit with a chronic infection, but that alone can initiate paranoia nevermind exacerbate it, because it screws the body's ability to use dopamine. Hitler is a great example of just how contagious madness can be.
    http://www.poxhistory.com/work15.htm

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8NmzfjIkI0 good interview on the subject
    "Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"

Philip K. Dick also had paranoia. It pervades all of his writing. I don't know the etiology of his illness, but he eventually developed schizophrenia. I guess if the internet had been around in his day he might have spammed it with link after to link to basically nothing. But luckily for us it wasn't, and he gave us a great body of literature that puts him second only to H.G. Wells as a sci-fi writer.

Because of his books (and his absence of internet activity) his name will be remembered long after most of ours have been long forgotten...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/10098903@N00/3229008918/
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO, El Nino.

Flickr, HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fortunately, "they" (whoever "they" are) would need a lot bigger barrels than that, and a shit load more of them to do what you're suggesting.

At the risk of being deluged by a load more of slightly different links, water poisoning is much more effective.

Newsflash: we are poisoning ourselves and our environment. But trust me, there's nothing planned or conspiratorial about it. Quite the reverse actually.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hey, El Nino, it’s well known, among the right people , that homeopathic concentrations of poisons and toxins are good for you. No need to be paranoid. Chill . Just Google homeopathy. :P

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I'll have a wolfbane/belladonna cocktail to go please.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Without weighing in on the veracity of these other claims/statements I would like to share something. When I was in the military we had to go through this class every now and then. It more or less involved watching some video on the abuse of government secrecy and questionable practices. I'm not entirely sure if everyone had to watch it or just people like myself that had security clearances.

Either way one of the incidents the video documented was the government's secret use (in the 60's I believe) of crop dusting planes to disseminate certain biological agents. Granted I don't think it was anything particularly devastating, but it was enough to make some people sick. I highly doubt that the US Military would make something like that up and then force service members to watch it. So don't be too quick to discount some of these "fringe" reports.