Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Default Re: SO, yesterday I had my 1st gay experience

Quote Originally Posted by lysergicbliss
    This saturday, at a Madonna-themed party. I entered as a "heterossexual until you prove wrong" person, then one guy came and we started to chat and stuff then we went to the bathroom, we kissed, he sucked me, then we kissed more until the party was over. It was nice, but I haven't enjoyed the same way I do with TS and GGs, and I'll probably never do it again, not my cup of tea. Just to let you know. I'm going to print my YES, I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!! plate and put it in my office door.
    UP THE IRONS!! you ASSHOLE!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800_165.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	233276  

5 Star Poster

your bi

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    If you think Iron Maiden is one of the worst bands ever, you're definitely gay.
    I dont know ... long haired guys in tight leather pants gyrating in front of hordes of other long haired guys ... seems kinda gay to me. That and their lead singer likes to poke people with his sword!

(By the way Maiden is very, very good live and Bruce's love of fencing is kind of cool but lets face it Heavy Metal is the one type of music that uses the most Homo-erotic imagery. Thanks very much Judas Priest)
    Well, Rob Halford is gay and one of Priestīs previous drummers was gay or bisexual, too. Heīs in prison because he sexually harrased some student.
    I donīt know whatīs homo-erotic about Metal except that this music genre is dominated by men. A lot of things are homo-erotic, like sports for example.
    You all are into cock, so long as the cock is in a skirt, but stew about a couple of middle aged headbangers being gay? Ha.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    If you think Iron Maiden is one of the worst bands ever, you're definitely gay.
    I dont know ... long haired guys in tight leather pants gyrating in front of hordes of other long haired guys ... seems kinda gay to me. That and their lead singer likes to poke people with his sword!

(By the way Maiden is very, very good live and Bruce's love of fencing is kind of cool but lets face it Heavy Metal is the one type of music that uses the most Homo-erotic imagery. Thanks very much Judas Priest)
    Well, Rob Halford is gay and one of Priestīs previous drummers was gay or bisexual, too. Heīs in prison because he sexually harrased some student.
    I donīt know whatīs homo-erotic about Metal except that this music genre is dominated by men. A lot of things are homo-erotic, like sports for example.
    You all are into cock, so long as the cock is in a skirt, but stew about a couple of middle aged headbangers being gay? Ha.
    Got some news for you...most TG have cocks. Just because you "try" to ignore it, doesn't make you straighter than the guy who doesn't ignore it. Neither does only being into "post-ops". The site is called Hungangels, for adult content. If this was a TG dating site, then i could see your point. But it's not. Nobody here is 100%....including you. Sorry.

honestly the gayest thing to me is kissing another dude. something so gross about it compared to nearly anything else two dudes could do together.

my 2cp.

tie me up, don't tie me down.

A lot of things are homo-erotic, like sports for example.

Except maybe bowling.

cigar bars too--i can't really stand those places--if you ask me, it's dark, smells bad, can't really see, and a bunch of dudes are putting phallic shaped objects in their mouth. SUSPECT if you ask me.

tie me up, don't tie me down.

dannyboyz Junior Poster

here is a pic,judge for ur self........i am saying it is very gay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b_rooom_147.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	233282  

Member Rookie Poster

Good for you for being willing to try a bi/gay experience! Ignore the idiots who are sneering because you had the balls to try it. I am proud to say I have had many bisexual experiences, and enjoyed almost all of them, and yes, I have done much more than simply giving or getting blowjobs.

If you ever get the urge to try gay sgain, don't feel ashamed, but do it! We only live once, and we should all be willing to enjoy ourselves in all ways possible!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyz
    here is a pic,judge for ur self........i am saying it is very gay
    WTF is on that guys arm...burn marks????