Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well, it's not like you didn't see this coming.

I'd say it's time to stop adding hot chicks on your myspace for a lil bit.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_yearsgone83
    Well, it's not like you didn't see this coming.

I'd say it's time to stop adding hot chicks on your myspace for a lil bit.

i think your right dan

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    awwww thanks alyssa, damn i almost flirted just then =) this not flirtin thing gonna be hard lol
    If you are flirting with other women, then your relationship with your GF is not a committed one. Cheating emotionally with another woman can be very hurtful and damaging from the GF's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    awwww thanks alyssa, damn i almost flirted just then =) this not flirtin thing gonna be hard lol
    If you are flirting with other women, then your relationship with your GF is not a committed one. Cheating emotionally with another woman can be very hurtful and damaging from the GF's perspective.
    I kinda agree with this..flirting, when in a commited relationship, only serves several purposes - and they all have to do with stroking the flirters ego. Either the flirter needs constant reminders that other people might still be interested in him (other than his SO that is)..that he or she "still got it" or ...sometimes the flirter isn't being honest with him/herself and SAYS they want to be monogomous..but they always push the envelope to see how close they can get to someone else without actually sleeping with them. Flirting always seems harmless to the flirter (because they never really want to stop)..but it almost never seems harmless when witnessed by the SO..especially if they don't do it (so if you're never gonna stop but don't wanna lose her..then keep it out of sight...like on here ..lol).

Sometimes you just gotta be honest with yourself and not just ask yourself if you're ready for a committed relationship, but ask yourself if you are ready for the type of commitment that your SO, or spouse to be,considers a commitment.

Good luck with whatever you decide

tell her to bend over

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    tell her to bend over

lol I told you Kels, she's not into girls but she says you're hot! I haven't forgot my birthday wish lol

Lifemember