Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Boring...

Veteran Poster

suckseed: If I saw you on the street, I'd give you a hug.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Rookie Poster

Default Happy Cinco!

Hi Vicki, I'm new here so I hope I don't let you down on content. Willing to talk about just about anything. Mostly interested in current events and politics. Spend a lot of time traveling because I work for a charter airline. Spend most of my time lately in Europe, the middle East and Asia. I have been a fan of your's for some time now. What's up?

Steve

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    I generally dislike those old, late-bloomer post-ops more than anyone. You know the type; they look and act like Mrs Doubtfire or Tootsie, and firmly believe that buying a $6000 Tai pussy makes them a woman. Freaks, I tell ya.
    Arianna...

you're being a naughty bitchy slut now, behave... LOL
    Well, it's true. I mean, not all of them are freaks of course. But, based on the sheer number of lesbos they have among them, the whole phenomenon reeks of a mid-life crisis and a cashed in 401K plan. Every one of them that I've met in Fort Lauderdale is oh so sanctimonious about their gender status. And can you believe that many of these miserable excuses for "girls" actually have the nerve to refer to ALL pre-ops as "wanna-be's"? But there's more to being a girl than putting a pussy where a cock was. To me they're a lot more like castrated CD's. Again, not all but many that I've had the displeasure of meeting.
    yeah I don't get the whole TS vs TV/CD animosity thing, it rears it's ugly head everytime someone post a pic that's more of a TV , I mean some of them still look better than alot of GG's and some TS's who have gone surgery crazy... but oh well , whatever gets you through the night.