Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default What...No Spiderman 3 post? Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!/Heroes

OK...i'm letting the cat out of the bag. Yeah, i'm black, rough, tough, and all that bullshit but i'm also the biggest comic book to screen geek there is! Is anyone else excited about this movie or am I just the only one? Friday night tickets are sold out in my area.

And ummm, can we talk about Heroes? That show kicks ass. The future Peter Petrelli rocks out. Mohinder has to be the smartest dumbest person ever. Did he realize that he killed the "cure" for the hero gene last night. Does anyone else notice that the Haitian guy null and voids all there powers. Why not take a blood sample from the guy, replicate it and put it in serum form...maybe cause it'd be too much of a bite from X men.

Love that show man.

Maybe tomorrow...

Veteran Poster

Not seen it yet, but I am sure it will be good, I just wish they would stick to one Villan per film though, technically there's three in this one:

Venom, Goblin's son, and Sandman.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Veteran Poster

Heroes last night was . . .
    FREAKIN' AWESOME
    That was one of the best hours of TV I have seen in a while . . .

Gold Poster

Default Re: What...No Spiderman 3 post? Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!/Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Bmore_Authentic
    OK...i'm letting the cat out of the bag. Yeah, i'm black, rough, tough, and all that bullshit but i'm also the biggest comic book to screen geek there is! Is anyone else excited about this movie or am I just the only one? Friday night tickets are sold out in my area.

And ummm, can we talk about Heroes? That show kicks ass. The future Peter Petrelli rocks out. Mohinder has to be the smartest dumbest person ever. Did he realize that he killed the "cure" for the hero gene last night. Does anyone else notice that the Haitian guy null and voids all there powers. Why not take a blood sample from the guy, replicate it and put it in serum form...maybe cause it'd be too much of a bite from X men.

Love that show man.
    This stuff has been discussed many times here your just late try using the search function you'd be surprised what comes up,wtf does being "black, rough, tough" have to do with anything or are you just a moron?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

i'll be sad when heroes ends. future peter and future hiro were koo, and the future sylar was ridiculos plot twist, never saw it coming, but it was great. btw, Claire is hotter as a blonde.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

Heroes is tight, that episode was bananas, just saw it today on the NBC replay thingie. Y'all been checking the backstory comics?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...graphic_novels

I've been rather impressed by the Spiderman franchise to date (Including the Easter eggs of 'Mr. Greenfield' from Debby Does Dallas in #1 and 'Michael' from Queer As Folk in #2) so I must confess to being anxious about the release of #3.

Being a hermit, I don't get out much, so the chances of my seeing the flick on initial release are somewhat slender. Reviews would be appreciated (With as few spoilers as possible).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hc070416_860.gif 
Views:	820 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	94669  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

I think they're trying to cover a lot (maybe too much) of ground with this one - the whole storyline of Peter's relationship with Gwen and Capt Stacy seems like it'll be trivialized, but I'm really looking forward to it anyway.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti
    Not seen it yet, but I am sure it will be good, I just wish they would stick to one Villan per film though, technically there's three in this one:

Venom, Goblin's son, and Sandman.

The plethora of villains makes spidey look incredibly average.

Maybe tomorrow...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Abartig
    Heroes last night was . . .
    FREAKIN' AWESOME
    That was one of the best hours of TV I have seen in a while . . .
    any conspiracies you'd care to share?

Maybe tomorrow...