Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Mid week updates..Allanah babble!

Mid Week Updates

As some of you may know, I had a STIFF, very STIFF neck this week. Stick neck, but no stiff cock! Just my luck . I am feeling much better today and was supposed to see a chiropractor yesterday, but my schedule was so out of control I missed the appointment. I will for sure HAVE to reschedule because I am in need!

I started off my Monday super early as I never do, because I had to go to Dr. Lesesnes office for a much needed tune up. I am like a car, every few hundred miles or so I need a full face of botox , restalyne, and whatever need be. I love Dr. Lesesne because he gives me what I want- and he is fast and I don't feel a thing.
    I am hapy to say my face is frozen and my lips back to inner tube size. Unfortunately I have little round bruises all over my lips that looks like polka dots, but hey, beauty knows no pain!

Then it was a phone interview with a international tv company and promptly after I had to head with Kimber uptown for her photo shoo with James Smith. James is such A GENUIS. Every time he never ceases to impress me with his work and the phenomenal sets he builds. He did a gorgeous set for Kimber. I really wanted to give her a whole new look this time. She has a transformational face as I do, and I wanted the make up to look edgy but still sexy. I must say I AM really pleased with the results and can't wait for all of you to see the final photos! From the set, to the hair, the make up, the styling- when the fan came in and the camera started flashing, it was just magic! We finally got home exhausted around 9, ordered some food and passed out!!!

Tuesday was cleaning u the massive mess I made before the cleaning lady comes on Wednesday. YES, I am one of those people that picks up and cleans some before the cleaning lady. I just can't help it. I am VERY messy when I am getting ready and tend to leave clothes and shoes all over my dressing room. That took most of the day and then Paul came over to do my hair which is about a four hour process. From washing it, deep conditioning, drying, styling- it is a LONG process. By the end I am exhausted! Later that night Kimber came back from one of her shopping trips and we watched Changeling. It was my second time seeing it, and Angelina Jolie is so amazing in it. I think SHE deserved the Oscar.

Wednesday I woke up to a very busy day. Tons of errands all day long and a big meeting for my up coming one woman show. I AM SO excited about doing this show. It is going to be a comedic autobiographical burlesque performance art lip synch fast paced fast moving floor show extravaganza! After meetings with the owner and general manager, I will be doing the show at the theater portion in the back top room of Lucky Chengs which is an amazing room for a burlesque show. We are hoping to debut the preview in early June .Right now it will only be a preview of the show, a 30 minute show case, until I find a permanent home if all goes well!
    SO for the first time, I am going to announce the title of the show publicly! Drum rollllllllllllll please:

'Life Is Just A Roll Of Duct Tape! A comedic autobiographical fast paced, fast moving, show and tell burlesque one transsexual woman odyssey.'

This is going to be A LOT of hard work, writing the script, working with a director, and choreographer- it's going to be a challenge I have never have done before but I am very much up for it. After all, I did spend a good many years performing before I was in the adult business.

Speaking of adult business, I have spoken with Mia Isabella and she is in NYC and ready for her party Saturday @ Fusion that I will be having for her. I am very excited because this is my first and her first at one of my events and I am sure she has many, many fans that want a chance to say hello to her in person.

Ok kittens, I am exhausted from a morning of long travel and need to soak in a hot bath!

Want to join me?

Kisses

Allanah

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Sounds a busy week indeed

Out of interest you mention restayline i take that is for your lips? I am looking to get my lips filled out abit just wondered on your views on restalyne for lips.

Thanks, Libb xxx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Platinum Poster

Sorry about your neck. but i told u im from the hood. we play that bullshit!

anyway- i'm really REALLY looking foward to that show. i KNOW its gonna be bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    Sounds a busy week indeed

Out of interest you mention restayline i take that is for your lips? I am looking to get my lips filled out abit just wondered on your views on restalyne for lips.

Thanks, Libb xxx
    I love it!

It is really the best filler for the lips IMO.
    If you want something permanent then silicone.
    But with restalyne, you can experiment with size and get the full effect after one treatment.

I also use it on my smile lines and underneath my eye.

HIGHLY recommend it.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Sorry about your neck. but i told u im from the hood. we play that bullshit!

anyway- i'm really REALLY looking foward to that show. i KNOW its gonna be bomb.

LOL.

Thank you my sweetness. I am happy that you will make it to see it!

www.TransexualStarr.com

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

thanks girl xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Rookie Poster

Allanah, you should really start a blog, thats if you have any time over

Junior Poster

I'd gladly rub your neck, or anything else you have that may need caressing
    You're a beautiful chick! Good luck with your new endeavors!

Quote Originally Posted by Isa_Decadent
    Allanah, you should really start a blog, thats if you have any time over
    I want to!

www.TransexualStarr.com

Quote Originally Posted by cookiepuss
    I'd gladly rub your neck, or anything else you have that may need caressing
    You're a beautiful chick! Good luck with your new endeavors!
    Thank you my luv, you can rub me anytime!

xoxo

www.TransexualStarr.com