Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SHEMALES FROM ARGENTINA

I know that Brazil is basically the center of the shemale universe; however, Argetina also has plenty of hot & sexy shemales...here's a taste, enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts_01l_159.jpg 
Views:	7686 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	30263   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts_10_637.jpg 
Views:	7719 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	30264   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts_15_161.jpg 
Views:	7683 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	30265  

Cmenxion, I assume that you are from Argentina (the Riquelme pic). I was down there once, and got to fuck an incredible shemale, pick her up near the Hard Rock Cafe...

Junior Poster

ptyseminole, you should tell us more about your adventure there....not too much in the know on this board about the action way down south!

Veteran Poster

Who is that monster next to Sol. It looks like her grandmother.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

well, I was dinning at HRC in Buenos Aires and got to see a beautiful girl walking very seductively around a park that's in front of the restaurant. She was wearing high heels and a coat. I was sure she was "working girl", the only question was if she was a GG or a TS.

After my meal I walked to the park and asked her if she was a GG or a TS, and instead of answering me she flashed me, she had nothing under that coat she was wearing!...the rest is another history.

I think we're all so distracted by Brazil that we just don't know about Argentina. I was down there & I'll tell you there is a great gene pool down there, the women are really beautiful & they are all over BA. Plus it's a very cool city!

Quote Originally Posted by El_hefe
    I think we're all so distracted by Brazil that we just don't know about Argentina. I was down there & I'll tell you there is a great gene pool down there, the women are really beautiful & they are all over BA. Plus it's a very cool city!
    Completely agree with you, Argentina is filled with hotties (and excellent food too).

Quote Originally Posted by cmenxion
    Quote Originally Posted by ptyseminole
    Cmenxion, I assume that you are from Argentina (the Riquelme pic). I was down there once, and got to fuck an incredible shemale, pick her up near the Hard Rock Cafe...
    Just an off topic question for you... How do you know about Riquelme? A genius, to me the best player currently. I´m suprised that someone from the US (which I think most people are from at this board) would know about him.

About about the girls, there are really beautiful ones here. Take a look at these links:

http://www.gemidos.com.ar/
    http://www.distintas.com.ar/
    http://www.sexo3.com.ar

However have no doubt whatsoever that the -BEST- are just up north in Brazil, as much as it pains me to say (big rivalry with them.)

Greetings from Argentina, be patient when I write because I can barely do so, this is a friend giving me a hand. I can read plenty though and I´ll be up to writing too, eventually.
    Imagino que la mayoria de los usuarios de este foro son de USA pero no todos, yo estoy en Panama! aca seguimos MUCHISIMO el futbol europeo y en especial el español, riquelme en el villareal es todo un crack, lastima que no ha comenzado bien esta temporada.

Con respecto a shemales, la verdad es que la vez que estuve en Argentina tuve tremenda experiencia; en Brazil tambien he estado pero no pude probar el mercado local, lastima...

Maria Belen

Name:	01010003_517.jpg 
Views:	3868 
Size:	358.1 KB 
ID:	30441   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01010734_161.jpg 
Views:	3608 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	30442  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Come and admire Suzan's kinky drawings

more traviesas...

Name:	818071207119638617033_661.jpg 
Views:	2167 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	187696   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011_981.jpg 
Views:	2153 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	187697