Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    jaybee

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyz
    well it is not like she will be missed,i thought tara had already retired,there is nothing sexier than a ts in a spaceman costume...............

good luck,i will be happy i don't have to caome across any more wierd photosof little red riding hood with her balls tied to her head
    Actually, I haven't done Red Riding Hood, but it is on the agenda for this year. I just need someone to wear the Big Bad Wolf costume (complete with 12 inch cock)

But I guess you don't want to do it, which is too bad, cuz you're local..

-Tara

Would _would_ people like to see, less weirdness?
    Absolutely not!!!! Your unique style (or "weirdness") is what makes you so amazing Tara! xxx

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Jesus shot a load in her ass and now transsexuals can have children?
    Isn't that kind of taking it a little too far.
    Not far enough if you ask me.
    Come on the jesus jokes are getting out of hand here lately it's kind of disheartening to see stuff like that go on and on.Jesus loves everyone including transsexuals and the people who love them.

Come on the jesus jokes are getting out of hand here lately it's kind of dishearten to see stuff like that go on and on.Jesus loves everyone including transsexuals and the people who love them.
    Yes, Jesus loves me. And he loves me so much, he was showing up at my house unannounced with flowers, and sitting in his car accross the street waiting for me to go to work. He loved me almost too much to bear..

Then just as he was starting to convince me I should love him back, I hear this awful rumour that in fact, he loves EVERYONE!!! And I thought he'd commit to one person! I thought _I_ was special! His charms had just started to work on me, and he left me crestfallen!

I thought he loved me exclusively, but apparently he loves this other woman I know, and then this other woman who lives out in Kansas. And apparently a whole bunch of old ladies out in Minnesota (ew!). And apparently he loves a bunch of ladies down in the Bible Belt (whatever that means!). How many girlfriends does this guy have?????????

And THEN, I hear he also loves a bunch of MEN too! Why, that two-timin, no good, double-crossin' cheatin' son of a.. um.. well, son of a.. come to think about it, I never DID met his dad.. and i'm sure if his dad exerted any control over him, he would have told him to cut his hair and shave off that awful beard of his! That's so.. well, it's SO 31 AD.

*sob* Jesus broke my heart!

I'm going to be in my room, crying!!! *sob*

-Tara

Junior Poster

Damn you really fooled me at first... I was shocked lol )

Professional Poster

Come on the jesus jokes are getting out of hand here lately it's kind of disheartening to see stuff like that go on and on.Jesus loves everyone including transsexuals and the people who love them.
    Unless this is an April Fools day thing, I strongly suggest ( as stated above ) that you check this link out.. http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

It's 2009... time to be rational and draw the curtain on this fraud.

Religion has people believing "there`s an invisibile man living in the sky who watches everything you do every minute of everyday and the invisible man has a list of ten SPECIFIC things he DOES NOT want you to do and if you do ANY ONE of these things you will go to a place of fire,torture,anguish,suffering,burning and pain until the end of time...... but he loves you,he loves you,he loves you and he needs money he always needs money. He`s all powerful all wise all knowing all present.....he just can`t seem to handle money.

Religion takes in billions of dollars a year,pays no taxes yet they always seem to need money. If I may be permitted a small pun HOLY SHIT!"

George Carlin
    R.I.P.
    Oh and by the way, good one Tara you sexy minx

Are you sure that this work will be in competent hands? Why sointenly were all incompetent.
    nyuk nyuk nyuk

Either Jesus is into poly relationships, or he's an adulterer then.... in addition to being bisexual.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Rookie Poster

Oooh! You had me going for a second there..til I remembered the date! Nice one, Tara xxx

Don't ever change.

Veteran Poster

Faith can be a difficult thing to maintain

Veteran Poster

Since you are leaving to join the Amish in building fireplaces can I have you Citroen