Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave32111
    Can I get one of those in a knotty oak?
    Yes, and in Cherry. You should see the beard I'm sporting these days too.
    It's pretty impressive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarabeard_132.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	232779  

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Jesus shot a load in her ass and now transsexuals can have children?
    Isn't that kind of taking it a little too far.
    It is if the pregnancy is unintended.
    It is also a little far if Jesus shot his load from heaven, but perhaps he brought her to heaven first, or at least simultaneously. Jesus was reputedly a great orator.
    Although if it is just a mortal Jesus from south of the border, there might not have been any far distances involved at all.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Jesus shot a load in her ass and now transsexuals can have children?
    I'd bottom for the LORD

Nobody knows for sure if the guy "Jesus" even existed...
    Just more proof that humans are quite easily herded around.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

...okay. I admit it was all a joke! Could you tell?

If I wanted this joke to have actually fooled anyone, I would have had to have taken my website down, deleted all my pictures.. and run the risk of having it actually damage my career.

No disrespect to born-again christians (I've known a few gay born agains who were walking anathema and somehow were very happy), but I guess I didn't get that sort of glazed-over brainwashed tone quite right.. I was sort of going for a quiverfull-vibe to it, but i didn't quite pull it off.

Actually, The reason I'm not worried about going to hell because I'm a shitty liar. Plus, if there is a hell, I'm sure all the interesting people will be there...

-Tara
    Actually you had me going for a minute. I was on the phone with Sofia and I was reading it to her. I've seen this happen a number of times, so I know it can happen. Last year, my programmer stopped working for me after he found Jesus.

But I was really getting excited for a moment when I thought of you with a beard. Now I'm disappointed.

NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls

If I wanted this joke to have actually fooled anyone, I would have had to have taken my website down, deleted all my pictures.. and run the risk of having it actually damage my career.

No disrespect to born-again christians (I've known a few gay born agains who were walking anathema and somehow were very happy), but I guess I didn't get that sort of glazed-over brainwashed tone quite right.. I was sort of going for a quiverfull-vibe to it, but i didn't quite pull it off.

Actually, The reason I'm not worried about going to hell because I'm a shitty liar. Plus, if there is a hell, I'm sure all the interesting people will be there...

-Tara
    Actually you had me going for a minute. I was on the phone with Sofia and I was reading it to her. I've seen this happen a number of times, so I know it can happen. Last year, my programmer stopped working for me after he found Jesus.

But I was really getting excited for a moment when I thought of you with a beard. Now I'm disappointed.

NOT!
    But I did find Jesus. He didn't want me to find him.. He tried to make his phone number unlisted, tried to move to another town and disappear from the internet, but I stalked him and found him. Yep, I found him alright. After all that two-timing "loving everyone" crap he pulled on me, I found him.. and I'm just waiting for the right moment...

-Tara

Wow.. ewww! That beard picture is the most frightening thing, because apparently it swallowed my nose at the same time.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls

-Tara

NOT!
    But I did find Jesus. He didn't want me to find him.. He tried to make his phone number unlisted, tried to move to another town and disappear from the internet, but I stalked him and found him. Yep, I found him alright. After all that two-timing "loving everyone" crap he pulled on me, I found him.. and I'm just waiting for the right moment...

-Tara

Wow.. ewww! That beard picture is the most frightening thing, because apparently it swallowed my nose at the same time.
    I look at that pic and imagine Buddy Woods behind the beard.

5 Star Poster

hahahah good april fools

Professional Poster

Remind me not to fuck with you.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    wow i want one of those fireplaces for my flat

Jesus loves transsexuals didnt you know he touches me every day
    I was gonna order one of those fireplaces of obvious quality but, I believe I'd enjoy laying in front of one, and feel the comfort of Liberty's body (of obvious quality) next to me. Ohhhhh yea!!!!