Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Bangkok for a week...

I'm leaving NYC for a week going to Bangkok, Thailand. Anyone of your dudes, gals know where the Tgirl highlights are in that town?

Joseph

Rookie Poster

Default BKK

Go to Nana Plaza and Patpong.. Nana first. 3 clubs there.

Well nylust all I can offer is the ole' Hill Street Blues warning of 'Bafe safe out there!' Cause you're going to be exposed to an unfamiliar system and culture. So watch your back and perhaps - double wrap everything (if you get my meaning).

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    Well nylust all I can offer is the ole' Hill Street Blues warning of 'Bafe safe out there!' Cause you're going to be exposed to an unfamiliar system and culture. So watch your back and perhaps - double wrap everything (if you get my meaning).
    Always!!! Thanks for the good advice.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

$25 on ladyboy-ladyboy.com will probably save you a couple of $100 in advice, the guidebook section and forum there are the most information you can get on ladyboy bar scenes in Bangkok including pricing, locations, etc.

The quick version.
    Two areas in Bangkok - Nana Plaza and Patpong.
    Patpong has King's Castle 3 which is hot ladyboys but caters to tourists a lot and consequently prices are higher and the service less. Watch your drinks in here especially when buying for ladies and they'll sneak a few extra tabs in - pay as you go is the best option.

Nana Plaza:
    Obsessions currently under construction leaves only 3 ladyboy bars. Cascades has about 100 ladyboys on any one night, Casanova a lot less and more drag type (although some cuties) if you're looking for top type girls try here, Tempatations is smaller but some girls you might recognise from websites.
    Also girls working on street outside after 11pm.

Double-bagging? If this means wearing 2 condoms that's the worst advise you can be given, the latex rubs against each other and can cause splits and tears more than wearing one good quality condom.
    Apart from the STD's which are prevalent in many sex cultures (although less in the tourist orientated parts of Thailand than other places) Bangkok is one of the safest and coolest cities to be a foreigner in.
    I just left and spent hours just walking around the backstreets without a problem - been doing this for 8 years.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

thanks seanchai! i'll trust you on all of this, i remember you feeding my shemale fetish for years back when yum was free. i think yours was the first site i ever paid for...

A quick heads up for a first timer is that almost all of the girls in the bar districts that look REALLY like runway models are probably TG, even if it's not apparent at first. That's cos they will be about a head taller than the tiny Thai GGs, but exactly the size of a western girl, & with a meticulous makeup job & acting really feminine while most GGs are more casual.

(Obviously there are plenty obvious TGs & tall Thai girls as well but you'll be suprised at first at the number of stunners that are TG. Even if she has a pussy & it doesn't dawn on you until you've been home for 2 months & thinking about how much lube your "girl" needed!)

Another broad generalization that I'll make is if the beer goggles aren't too thick consider going out with girls that aren't necessarily really hot but may have a simpatico personality, you may have an entree to hang out with someone that can show you parts of her culture that a "superstar" wouldn't bother to, unless you're young & real hot looking.

Also try to get out of Bangkok to go to one other place, it's a great country. [It's funny that just this afternoon I realized that I want to go to BKK or KL this winter]

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    $25 on ladyboy-ladyboy.com will probably save you a couple of $100 in advice, the guidebook section and forum there are the most information you can get on ladyboy bar scenes in Bangkok including pricing, locations, etc.
    I may just sign up for L-L.com, I stopped subscribing a few years back to yum, just to give it a break. I switched to Joey's site for a bit, then the Brazilians (my fave so far!) although I think I may go to Franks soon too.

So, where do I find endowed dominant tops in BKK? I always was a sub bottom.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Casanova bar in Nana Plaza.
    Nana Plaza is on Sukhumvit soi 4 (just ask taxi for soi nana) and opposite the Nana Hotel (near the Marriott and Landmark Hotels).
    Enter plaza and take steps up to left. On the first level you come to follow the walkway around to the corner )if standing at entrance to Nana, Casanoval would be at 11 o'clock. You can't miss it - some girls will be outside. They can be a bit agressive demanding drinks but stand firm and see who takes your fancy - don't jump on the first one there.
    You've got to try Cascades also on top floor, opposite corner (1 o'clock).
    seanchai