Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Why do you want to date a TS?

This is sought of an extension of the thread, "Would You Date a TS?"

Reading some of the responses in that thread made me think of some questions. None of these questions are written to insult or pass judgement on any person, just written out of genuine curiosity.

Q. What is your attraction to a girl whom is transexual and what would your ideal relationship be like?

A. My attraction is their overall beauty and their strength to undertake a transformation to make them feel outside how they feel inside. I am also a bisexual male and enjoy anal sex as much as anyone. I am versatile and would hope that the girl I date, either, TG/GG/Guy would be versatile also. The enjoyment in sex for me comes from the chemistry that two people possess when together. If someone is uncomfortable doing a particular activity then that act becomes less enjoyable for me. I dated a girl that loved fucking me with a strap-on, that made it so much hotter, but I also was in a relationship with a TG that did not top, and that was ok with me. I loved her for her. I wanted anal sex, and she would use toys etc and we had a great sex life.

I also find that transexual women are more affectionate in a relationship. If we were driving in a car, she would run her fingers through the back of my hair. We would playfully feed each other food if vegging out on the couch. And we loved kissing. We would kiss any chance we had. She always thought about me and did nice things for me. Not that GG I have been with haven't, but it was different with her, maybe because the feelings were stronger. As per guys, I haven't experienced real feelings, only sexual attraction.

Lastly, and this is for TG whom enjoy topping. There is a genuine beauty and attraction to a Sexy Girl with a cock, THAT ENJOYS HAVING IT, it is not the sole attraction, it is only a part of it—at the end of the day it is based more on personality and chemistry than what is between the legs.

Any thoughts, want to add a question etc?

Let's keep this mature and intelligent.

Veteran Poster

I'ma get you a response tonight, I gotta run

durrr cuz i like her

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I never read the other thread. IMO it was started by a TS so I considered it a test to men on the board to reply to it.

I will chime in on your thread though. If I upset anyone with what I'm about to type I apologize, it's just my opinion.

If you'd asked me this 5 or 6 years ago when I came on HA I'd probably have told you something along the lines of "gee buddy you're sooooooo right, TS women are the way to go, they never get their period and the sex is sooooo much better blah blah blah..." but this ain't 5 or 6 years ago.

The reality as far as I'm concerned nowadays is that EVERY person you decide to get involved with is UNIQUE (whatever gender, religious belief, nationality, etc.) I don't care what anyone tells you there is no transgendered woman out there that acts the same as another, and I know 2 sets of TS twins THEY DON'T ACT THE SAME IN ANY REGARD!!!!!!!!

Dating a TS is the same as dating a GG, they might not get a visit from their Aunt once a month but once a month they find a thing to bitch about; personally I'd rather put up with the Aunt than a chick who's hormones are almost always off balance because she's sharing hormones with someone else, which I've learned is done ALOT.

To the ladies that are TS on here who don't frequent parties, I'd like to apologize for that, I know most of you are doing your best to live a somewhat normal life and I shouldn't include you in what I typed above, but let's face it alot of you know the type of chicks I'm talking about, you've seen them and walked away from them.........

Back on topic, the most honest answer I can give is to find someone you like and likes you and spend alot of time just getting to know them. I've had a few chicks (some from this very site) I've met who i thought were cool and they turned out to be nothing more than losers chasing every dick they could find for the next drug or surgery, and I've had a few chicks from this site I can honestly say I'm prou to have met, they're really getting their lives together and want to find true happiness........

sorry I wrote a book, I've been waiting to get that off my chest
    JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

i read your post and mostly the whole post was to do with sex.... i don't have a good answer and to be honest when i hear guys with their well thought out Theseus on dating a ts i just see pure bullshit...i am not saying u are that started the topic ...just my 2 cents

i have dated many a ts and the reason i stayed around wasn't cause of good sex....i can get that without trying to mess with some girls head...when i hear stuff is that ts girls are more concerned with being sexy...spend a couple days @ my gym and u might change your mind....i have dated a lot of hot ts and gg...the only real reason i would give u is that at this point and moment i know a lot more ts....sorry no romance novel reply here , hehe

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Back on topic, the most honest answer I can give is to find someone you like and likes you and spend alot of time just getting to know them. I've had a few chicks (some from this very site) I've met who i thought were cool and they turned out to be nothing more than losers chasing every dick they could find for the next drug or surgery, and I've had a few chicks from this site I can honestly say I'm prou to have met, they're really getting their lives together and want to find true happiness........
    +1

Although not the same circumstances, I've been in similar spots. I think I've just learned a lot in the last 2 years and have a much thicker skin when dating in general.

Why I date TGs? It would follow the answer of why I like them? I don't know. I just do. So obviously I date them.

But as stated by Johnny. Be careful.

Junior Poster

RE: JWBL Good Response
    - I agree each person, relationship is unique and no two people in any race/sex etc are the same. I have been with many TS girls also, but only two in relationships and those two were total opposites. One I wrote about above and the other was psychotic—one day completely normal and the next crazed with jealousy etc. Now the interesting thing is that the girl whom was normal I met in bookstore in Atlanta, she was 9-5. normal life etc. The sought of crazy girl was some one I met at a party. We hit it off and dated for a few months, but there was no real feelings there, just sex.

RE: hollywoodbuckstrap Good Response, but I want to clarify...
    -The post wasn't all about sex and definitely not a BS thesis. My point was that for me, physical anatomy is second and chemistry and personality are first. And like you, I agree—never mess with anyone's head for sex—It is wrong and honestly I don't need to. As per girls in gyms; in my honest opinion, a woman's body should be toned, but curvy. I do not like athletic type bodies on a woman. I do not think that TG's are more concerned with being sexier than a GG—never wrote that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

The reality as far as I'm concerned nowadays is that EVERY person you decide to get involved with is UNIQUE (whatever gender, religious belief, nationality, etc.) I don't care what anyone tells you there is no transgendered woman out there that acts the same as another, and I know 2 sets of TS twins THEY DON'T ACT THE SAME IN ANY REGARD!!!!!!!!

Dating a TS is the same as dating a GG

Back on topic, the most honest answer I can give is to find someone you like and likes you and spend alot of time just getting to know them.
    Sorry for cherry picking..but - Yup..very well said!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    ..the only real reason i would give u is that at this point and moment i know a lot more ts....sorry no romance novel reply here , hehe
    Yup..'nother very good answer because it's something that doesn't get brought up much: People date and socialize with what they know and are familiar with...and we might have all started with different reasons at one time or another..but years later ..sometimes these are the people you get to know and become comfortable with and so that sometimes becomes your dating pool by default and etc.etc.etc....anyway..yeah.. good point.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

amazing how this thread has mainly been an East Coast responding one so far

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ