Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Internet Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    Listen sweetheart.
    If I wanted to be nasty or try to throw shade you would know it.....im NOT a subtle person.
    Like when you went to L.A and took pictures with a certain "girl" who use to post here who calls herself a hungangel.
    Remember that?
    Well she pissed me off royally and I read that bitch AND posted a photo of her with YOU in it to show people what a beast she was!
    THATS BEING NASTY.
    You have never liked me from day one but that hasnt stopped me from complimenting you when I felt it was appropriate.
    Sometimes you a overly sensitive about almost anything that I write but thats okay.......
    For the last few months, I have stayed away because just staying above the fray wasn't enough. I turned the other cheek as much as I could, and then I turned in my wings. It wasn't worth it to me to be here anymore, not with all the nasty personal attacks.

My "royal insult" to Geekmeat was to jokingly respond to a post that said his idol Vanity didn't know who he was, by saying she had to know his name to fill out a restraining order. That was it. Considering all his actions, on this board, and on her Vanity group, including a chat transcript where Vanity herself asked if she should be worried about him, I didn't think it was beyond the pale. I mainly thought it was a funny quip. The poster who said Vanity didn't know him from Adam got an "aw Man, why you gotta say something like that" and I got 4 or 5 really ugly messages full of unrestrained personal insults. I didn't respond in kind. I didn't return fire. I didn't chalk up a Geekmeat body outline and claim self defense. I came here to traffic in ideas, not trade insults. Since that wasn't happening I just stopped posting. I didn't see the point anymore. I didn't make a dramatic announcment, or ask for anyone to be banned or for the posts to be deleted. I just left. This was all back in July, and now 3 months later, without my saying another word I find out the nastiness is still flowing? Amazing

I joined this board when some posters asked me to, because they thought what I had to say was worth saying and being heard. I didn't proclaim myself a "hot Hungangel", that was done without my asking by the moderators. I never promoted myself here., only the exchange of information and viewpoints in a civil fashion, which I tried to do with a little humor. Geekmeat can call me a beast if he likes, but I think you define a beast, not by looks, but by behavior. I will leave it to others to decide who was beastly here. As far as the pics go, I never claimed to be as good looking as Alannah or anyone else but I was pleased to meet her and proud to be photographed with her and happy to see her post those pics here.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ighlight=lodge

I don't know why they would be reposted later as if they were somehow a source of shame to me. They aren't. Or why this would come up again after all this time. But then, I don't understand what was or is going on with Geekmeat. I don't think anyone, including him, really does. Maybe he became unhinged because the closet door is too tight. Whatever it is, it was never my intention to cause anyone, even Geekmeat, pain and I regret that what I said did. I hope all this hatred and controversy is finally put to bed. The old cliche is to let sleeping dogs lie. But I think here it works for Katts too

FK
    Felicia,
    Fuck'em. Don't take it personal unless you know them personally. Realize you are dealing with a universe of people in this forum (a sub-universe here). In any universe, any clown can get on a forum and post.
    Geekmeat is a clown. Why does anyone respond to what he says. He's the village idiot, sitting on a wall in the town square shitting in his hand and hurling it at the first person to acknowledge he is there. He's a FUCKING MONKEY! Looking for some one to notice him.

I've defended his right to free speech up to now, but if he's keeping someone like you away.....FUCKING BAN HIM THANOS! It ain't worth the typing to support his right to free speech.

Ezed

He was already banned. Posting on here is a privilege, not a right.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Thanks, everyone, for all the nice things you said

FK

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I've said it before, but it really is good to see you back.

This forum is pretty cool, and working towards keeping it that way is worth the effort.

It's a jedi thing.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Internet Rage

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    When I was a kid I remember watching that old Goofy cartoon, the one when he got behnd the wheel he turned into a monster, but when he was out of the car he was ok.
    lol...

That reminded me of a cartoon my mom and I used to watch years ago called, "Turbo Teen".... When dude spill hot liquid on himself, dude turns into a red camarro or something... My mom HATED that show cuz she thought it looked so dumb when dudes mouth morphed and widened to turn into the grill of the car... lol...

wait, what were we talking about?

lol

e

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    Listen sweetheart.
    If I wanted to be nasty or try to throw shade you would know it.....im NOT a subtle person.
    Like when you went to L.A and took pictures with a certain "girl" who use to post here who calls herself a hungangel.
    Remember that?
    Well she pissed me off royally and I read that bitch AND posted a photo of her with YOU in it to show people what a beast she was!
    THATS BEING NASTY.
    You have never liked me from day one but that hasnt stopped me from complimenting you when I felt it was appropriate.
    Sometimes you a overly sensitive about almost anything that I write but thats okay.......
    For the last few months, I have stayed away because just staying above the fray wasn't enough. I turned the other cheek as much as I could, and then I turned in my wings. It wasn't worth it to me to be here anymore, not with all the nasty personal attacks.

My "royal insult" to Geekmeat was to jokingly respond to a post that said his idol Vanity didn't know who he was, by saying she had to know his name to fill out a restraining order. That was it. Considering all his actions, on this board, and on her Vanity group, including a chat transcript where Vanity herself asked if she should be worried about him, I didn't think it was beyond the pale. I mainly thought it was a funny quip. The poster who said Vanity didn't know him from Adam got an "aw Man, why you gotta say something like that" and I got 4 or 5 really ugly messages full of unrestrained personal insults. I didn't respond in kind. I didn't return fire. I didn't chalk up a Geekmeat body outline and claim self defense. I came here to traffic in ideas, not trade insults. Since that wasn't happening I just stopped posting. I didn't see the point anymore. I didn't make a dramatic announcment, or ask for anyone to be banned or for the posts to be deleted. I just left. This was all back in July, and now 3 months later, without my saying another word I find out the nastiness is still flowing? Amazing

I joined this board when some posters asked me to, because they thought what I had to say was worth saying and being heard. I didn't proclaim myself a "hot Hungangel", that was done without my asking by the moderators. I never promoted myself here., only the exchange of information and viewpoints in a civil fashion, which I tried to do with a little humor. Geekmeat can call me a beast if he likes, but I think you define a beast, not by looks, but by behavior. I will leave it to others to decide who was beastly here. As far as the pics go, I never claimed to be as good looking as Alannah or anyone else but I was pleased to meet her and proud to be photographed with her and happy to see her post those pics here.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ighlight=lodge

I don't know why they would be reposted later as if they were somehow a source of shame to me. They aren't. Or why this would come up again after all this time. But then, I don't understand what was or is going on with Geekmeat. I don't think anyone, including him, really does. Maybe he became unhinged because the closet door is too tight. Whatever it is, it was never my intention to cause anyone, even Geekmeat, pain and I regret that what I said did. I hope all this hatred and controversy is finally put to bed. The old cliche is to let sleeping dogs lie. But I think here it works for Katts too

FK
    Well if any one of these ladies could get me back here just by returning Felicia Katt is one of them. Glad to see your still purring Felicia.............

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.