Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Internet Rage

Junior Poster

I haven't personally attacked anyone in the last few months, nor have I called trannies men or tranny chasers fags because they like dick.

However, if someone attacks me, I'll definitely retaliate. But I've noticed some enjoy instigating others.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    There is a different like someone like myself, escstatic, etc- who has a contant flow of the same type of posts-may have a little tiff from time to time, , and some on who nice errupts all the time, or always talks shit, or makes it a point to pick apart someone.
    LOL - a little tiff - such a nice way to put it, Allanah! Must be PMS: Posting Mindlessly Syndrome.

Quinn, maybe you need to consult with Bill Murray, I understand he has experience with little furry critters who never quit driving a human crazy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mixedprettyboy
    I haven't personally attacked anyone in the last few months, nor have I called trannies men or tranny chasers fags because they like dick.

However, if someone attacks me, I'll definitely retaliate. But I've noticed some enjoy instigating others.
    Dude you attacked wendy on another thread, the internet tough guy image is laughable!

Junior Poster

Dude you attacked wendy on another thread!
    Only because she attacked me first.

I'm no longer discussing this.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Hmmm, Vicki accepted the apology this time. I guess I better jump out from behind the curtain, blow the kazoo, and spray her in the face.

That actually sounds pretty fun. In the event that my aim is bad, I've also got the seltzer bottle to use as an emergency eye wash station.

Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    Listen sweetheart.
    If I wanted to be nasty or try to throw shade you would know it.....im NOT a subtle person.
    Like when you went to L.A and took pictures with a certain "girl" who use to post here who calls herself a hungangel.
    Remember that?
    Well she pissed me off royally and I read that bitch AND posted a photo of her with YOU in it to show people what a beast she was!
    THATS BEING NASTY.
    You have never liked me from day one but that hasnt stopped me from complimenting you when I felt it was appropriate.
    Sometimes you a overly sensitive about almost anything that I write but thats okay.......
    For the last few months, I have stayed away because just staying above the fray wasn't enough. I turned the other cheek as much as I could, and then I turned in my wings. It wasn't worth it to me to be here anymore, not with all the nasty personal attacks.

My "royal insult" to Geekmeat was to jokingly respond to a post that said his idol Vanity didn't know who he was, by saying she had to know his name to fill out a restraining order. That was it. Considering all his actions, on this board, and on her Vanity group, including a chat transcript where Vanity herself asked if she should be worried about him, I didn't think it was beyond the pale. I mainly thought it was a funny quip. The poster who said Vanity didn't know him from Adam got an "aw Man, why you gotta say something like that" and I got 4 or 5 really ugly messages full of unrestrained personal insults. I didn't respond in kind. I didn't return fire. I didn't chalk up a Geekmeat body outline and claim self defense. I came here to traffic in ideas, not trade insults. Since that wasn't happening I just stopped posting. I didn't see the point anymore. I didn't make a dramatic announcment, or ask for anyone to be banned or for the posts to be deleted. I just left. This was all back in July, and now 3 months later, without my saying another word I find out the nastiness is still flowing? Amazing

I joined this board when some posters asked me to, because they thought what I had to say was worth saying and being heard. I didn't proclaim myself a "hot Hungangel", that was done without my asking by the moderators. I never promoted myself here., only the exchange of information and viewpoints in a civil fashion, which I tried to do with a little humor. Geekmeat can call me a beast if he likes, but I think you define a beast, not by looks, but by behavior. I will leave it to others to decide who was beastly here. As far as the pics go, I never claimed to be as good looking as Alannah or anyone else but I was pleased to meet her and proud to be photographed with her and happy to see her post those pics here.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ighlight=lodge

I don't know why they would be reposted later as if they were somehow a source of shame to me. They aren't. Or why this would come up again after all this time. But then, I don't understand what was or is going on with Geekmeat. I don't think anyone, including him, really does. Maybe he became unhinged because the closet door is too tight. Whatever it is, it was never my intention to cause anyone, even Geekmeat, pain and I regret that what I said did. I hope all this hatred and controversy is finally put to bed. The old cliche is to let sleeping dogs lie. But I think here it works for Katts too

FK

Felicia,

It is nice to see you posting again. Your humor and grace were missed by all.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Thank God you're back. This place wouldn't be the same without you, Felicia. Lets just hope everyone calms down, for real finally, and it stays a cool forum.

But what do I know? I haven't been here that long, really. I just try to be amusing if I can pull it off.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

a few things................

When I had a rice car I had road rage, when I grew up and got a REAL car (lol) the road rage left, now it's insulting for me to even be bothered with someone wanting to race...................unless it's a Porsche

either way whether it's road rage or internet rage I gotta say this; no offense meant but if you take it this way fuck it
    to me this is nothing more than "Little Dick Syndrome"

You have people on this forum that can hold a convo on anything posted, then you have people on here that can't comprehend a full logical paragraph submitted by another user so they feel the need to belittle them on the board. If it's out of fun, and it's meant as a joke, so be it, I'm all for fun on the board, keeps shit healthy, but if it's just meant to be cruel because you can't think of anything intelligent to say then you need to just sit back and shut the fuck up.

The little dick syndrome statement refers more to the guys who need to slam the TS'. Come on fellas you know it's penis envy, don't get mad because ladies like Allanah, Vicki, etc. are packing more than you; go spend that hard earned $$$ and go get one of those Austin Powers penis pumps (LOL)

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Glad to see Felicia is back-

JWB- Tap, 1,2,34- 5, 6 7 8 LOL

and yeah i am apologizing LMAO...

we have a little getaway place for some of you here (the guilty) in the heart of NYC

it's call bellevue -

come visit sometime

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr