Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

if he did his research he would know the difference between male and man AND female and woman. While a female can never really be male and visa versa.... Man and woman are totally a state of mind. Some males never grow to be MEN and some females never grow to become WOMEN

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    if he did his research he would know the difference between male and man AND female and woman. While a female can never really be male and visa versa.... Man and woman are totally a state of mind. Some males never grow to be MEN and some females never grow to become WOMEN
    That is our point of view as transsexual women. Our collective opinion which of course I agree with.

However the biological deterministic point of view holds sway over our culture. A culture which is dominated by the western european POV on gender.... that their are only two, and any variance is perversion. I don't think that. You don't think that. But he does, and that is his constitutional right. Just as it is your right to call him a asshole, and my right to choose not to do so.

the fact is ur willing to accept it because its been the way of culture for so many years. To call yourself a transgender and this topic not infuriate u is a total contradiction

So long as people continue to accept it, it will never change

To give this guy props by any means is retarted. He's a drunk moron who took the time to create a video about a topic he knows absolutely nothing about OBVIOUSLY.

Rookie Poster

I don't accept watching a few clips on youtube as research. I think he saw something he didn't understand and out of fear and hate made a very uninformed video. I left him a comment also just asking why hate what you don't understand? Pointless of me and a complete waste of time, some people are always going to act out of misunderstanding with harsh words and cruel intentions.

Professional Poster

Default Re: "fuck you transgenders"

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Thought you guys/girls might need a good laugh,who ever knew that people could be this ignorant.

LOL, either he is an F2M or he was a CD that has purged and is trying to repent. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster

Default Re: "fuck you transgenders"

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Thought you guys/girls might need a good laugh,who ever knew that people could be this ignorant.

LOL, either he is an F2M or he was a CD that has purged and is trying to repent. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Junior Poster

Still don't know what's wrong with being a drunken Irishman. My family has spent generations perfecting it, Ruby!

But yes, this guy is a tool, and I pray he is not actually one of us...sounds like he has some deep personal issues he needs to deal with, anyways.

Je suis Scottish Santa

Quote Originally Posted by StaggerLee
    this guy is a tool, and I pray he is not actually one of us...sounds like he has some deep personal issues he needs to deal with, anyways.
    He certainly does.....

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

I watched a few seconds and left it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

That guy is a chaser. He was thrown out of DV8 once when I was there.

"That's what i thought you said."