Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Danny DeVito

cuz that Brazil midget tranny seriously needs competition

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

5 Star Poster

John Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by ALYSINCLAIRxxx
    Listen folks, I'm doing this for the common good. Being kind to one another is the only way to be.

As for my prior comments, as the great Popeye said, "I've had all I can stand and I can't stand no more."

This ish ends today, Jen. Be kind to people for a change. You'll like it, I promise. Everyone else here already seems to understand this.
    Funny you say that but wasn't your lesbian asspussy kissing who attacked me on the other hung*****.com board?

Since you did go to college and all... Explain to me how kissing Vicki's ass is gonna get you any attention here?! You must have some sort of logical explanation an analogy or equation, no? When I went to my lower class school, back when I was still smart, 0+0 was still 0.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

I think Ally makes valid arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by ALYSINCLAIRxxx
    Listen folks, I'm doing this for the common good. Being kind to one another is the only way to be.

As for my prior comments, as the great Popeye said, "I've had all I can stand and I can't stand no more."

This ish ends today, Jen. Be kind to people for a change. You'll like it, I promise. Everyone else here already seems to understand this.
    Funny you say that but wasn't your lesbian asspussy kissing who attacked me on the other hung*****.com board?

Since you did go to college and all... Explain to me how kissing Vicki's ass is gonna get you any attention here?! You must have some sort of logical explanation an analogy or equation, no? When I went to my lower class school, back when I was still smart, 0+0 was still 0.

i also liked how when she went back to hd she bragged about "handing my ass to me"

how?? no clue. but thats how she put it

then there were a few pages of bs bashing on me and ha as usual bc as we all know everything that sux in an hd posters life is my fault

but i really liked how there pages of guys saying "im glad she *me* doesnt post here so we dont have to deal w/ any immature twatty remarks"

riiiiight. bc 3 pages of bs bashing on me is real adult.... faggots.

and elnino... go fuck yourself queer.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

i also liked how when she went back to hd she bragged about "handing my ass to me"

how?? no clue. but thats how she put it

then there were a few pages of bs bashing on me and ha as usual bc as we all know everything that sux in an hd posters life is my fault

but i really liked how there pages of guys saying "im glad she *me* doesnt post here so we dont have to deal w/ any immature twatty remarks"

riiiiight. bc 3 pages of bs bashing on me is real adult.... faggots.
    If those guys hate you so much why do they constantly make threads dedicated to you so many damn times.I looked at that thread and it's the same repetitive crap really if you dislike someone so much you do not keep making threads about them, so many whiny bitches there.I have nothing against aly but damn you did not kick anyone's ass but leave it to those cretins to say you got your ass handed to you lmao.I noticed they were making fun of your video with mimi but someone should pull up their fatty messiah's youtube channel where she talks about "speaking about stuff" and giving material to the world whatever the hell that means.

Another thing about them is that they whine so much about hungangels you think they didn't have their own clone version of this forum.If you whiners hate hungangels so much quit whining and bitching about it and pay attention to your own pathetic forum.

^^^^

he he he, knew bitch-weasel couldn't hold back. memo to you: it was your idol tsntx whostarted it yet again.

now back to your highschool-drama

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink..."

Jen, if you looked at my arguement closely you would have seen that I left you an opening to change your ways and become a "nice" person around here. And, if you look, I never insulted you or your videos. I can't help how other people feel. You insulted them for so long they were only enjoying seeing you speechless.

Jen, it took you a day to come back with this and this is all you have?

Danielle, I apologize for yelling at you on HD. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

Platinum Poster

TOSSUP!

FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    John Stewart

how fucking dare you!