Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    if i had a man that big i woulda been feelin bold too lol
    HELLO

I would be reading left and right, TRYING it with everybody who looked at me sideways. lol

Seriously, SHE was bigger than te guy her bf beat up. She prolly do that on the regular without him.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

its sad that everyone just stood watching
    That's what I was wondering is why everybody just stood by watching and most of them were acting like nothing was even going on??

Silver Poster

you're a mess. sometimes women be feeling bold with little guys and their guys get beat up trying to defend their ladies. lol

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    you're a mess. sometimes women be feeling bold with little guys and their guys get beat up trying to defend their ladies. lol
    lmao now THAT woulda been a funny ass video

Silver Poster

Big dude would of whooped all their ass! I can't say I wouldn't of just stood there either. I'm taking nobody ass whoopin for them. When I go out with my girl i tell her don't start no junk, I ain't about to fight nobody.

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Big dude would of whooped all their ass! I can't say I wouldn't of just stood there either. I'm taking nobody ass whoopin for them. When I go out with my girl i tell her don't start no junk, I ain't about to fight nobody.
    hes just chunky He threw all 300lbs of fatness into the punch...Hoeshi I know a dude thats 130 22 yr old and is like 5'3 but he can do work in a ring.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

Big dude would of whooped all their ass!
    Unfortunately You're probably right. It's not only because of physical stature, but willingness to pummel people to the ground. I don't think many people on this board would be that fucked up want to do that. This guy didn't even give it a second thought. I'm surprised he wasn't already in jail for much worse.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    Big dude would of whooped all their ass!
    Unfortunately You're probably right. It's not only because of physical stature, but willingness to pummel people to the ground. I don't think many people on this board would be that fucked up want to do that. This guy didn't even give it a second thought. I'm surprised he wasn't already in jail for much worse.
    yea, they all would of had to jump him at the exact time. and move around a bit. It was no time to huddle tho.

Lifemember

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    hes just chunky He threw all 300lbs of fatness into the punch...Hoeshi I know a dude thats 130 22 yr old and is like 5'3 but he can do work in a ring.
    sol bro? lol j/p

Lifemember

Gold Poster

"badass fighting" There isn't anything badass about sucker punching someone, it's a cowardly act.I think the guy would of had a chance if that tub of lard didn't throw that vicious sucker punch in the beginning but we all know that is how cowards usually do things.