Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have this thing about 'saving girls'. It's probably why I'm always attracted to the fucked up one's. But it also makes me sad whenever I see one pass so young and pretty: somewhere inside me there's this little voice saying "you should have helped her".

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ilovealexis
    http://www.bosniakii.hpg.ig.com.br/camila/camila.htm 350 pics of camilla decastro
    The link didn't work. Want to try again?

No matter how much I juggle my All Time favorites list, Camilla never seems to drop out of my top five. She really was one of the most beautiful women on the planet. End of discussion.

Exclamation Re: pics of Camilla DeCastro

My dear ilovealexis, and others, specially Ietavait, that I know from the San Diego gang ... Many years ago.
    I have made that crappy site Bosniakii about 10 years ago, I am not sure..
    I have never updated it.
    Camilla was the very first shemale I have ever buggered, can not even remember the year it was .. sorry.
    It took me a lot of time to decide to fuck her, I was blocked by hetero standards, d'you know what I mean ...
    She had a cat by that time and lived in São Paulo, downtown.
    Velvet ass. Suede ass.
    If I ever make a search in my cavern maybe I can find EVERYTHING about her.
    Best regards ..

P.S. I still remember her real name and remember the day when she commited suicide !

Default Re: pics of Camilla DeCastro

RIP my dear Camilla.