Junior Poster

Default DVDs added to my store

I've added Buddy Wood's Kimber James, Franks Tgirl World & Shemale Yum Presents Las Vegas Shemales to my little online store.

So if you want 'em and don't have 'em, come get em.

Of course you can get all my Tgirl Fantasies DVDs, Joey Silvera's tranny lines, Shemale Strokers and others.

jaybee

Cheers for the heads up Sir Bob.
    Bob, I just want to say how much I love your site. I just watched the videos of Tara Emory the other day, and just fell in love with her. My ONE little gripe is the interviews. I love the idea, but I think you should maybe prepare some questions before hand. I for one am very interested in what the girls have to say, and would like to see more in depth interviews if possible. Other than that, keep up the good work, you are a hero!!!

Junior Poster

Bob thanks for your work!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee
    Cheers for the heads up Sir Bob.
    Bob, I just want to say how much I love your site. I just watched the videos of Tara Emory the other day, and just fell in love with her. My ONE little gripe is the interviews. I love the idea, but I think you should maybe prepare some questions before hand. I for one am very interested in what the girls have to say, and would like to see more in depth interviews if possible. Other than that, keep up the good work, you are a hero!!!
    I hear you on the interview thing. I've done a few good ones. It depends largely on the girl. Vaniity's was very good. The one I just did with Mandy (not on the site yet) is pretty cool too. Then some girls just don't want to speak on cam. But I will endeavor to bring more out.

I'm glad to see that some of you actually like the interviews.