Thread: Cum shots?

Rookie Poster

Default Cum shots?

Well... I've been on hormones since may of '07. Never cycled them or stopped taking them for a period of time. Everyday it's the same 200mg of Spirolactone and 4mg of Estrodial. It used to be that I would orgasm but I wouldn't exactly cum, it would just leak. Although, the past few days I've been having these cum shots. It's rather intense, brief, and confusing as hell. I didn't think I could have them anymore. Any ideas as to what's wrong with me?

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

Default Re: Cum shots?

Quote Originally Posted by xShalicex
    Well... I've been on hormones since may of '07. Never cycled them or stopped taking them for a period of time. Everyday it's the same 200mg of Spirolactone and 4mg of Estrodial. It used to be that I would orgasm but I wouldn't exactly cum, it would just leak. Although, the past few days I've been having these cum shots. It's rather intense, brief, and confusing as hell. I didn't think I could have them anymore. Any ideas as to what's wrong with me?

I wouldn't say an intense cum shot is wrong!

Maybe your body needed time to adjust to the hormones and now that it has (I'm assuming here) you got some functionality back.

I really wouldn't know though.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Default Re: Cum shots?

other than you maybe not masturbating as often so you have more built up I dunno.

Also I recommend buying Siterone from inhousepharmacy.com instead of spiro. It's much more effective and it doesn't have any of the side effects spiro does.

also your estradiol does seems low. You can buy pregnazone at that website which is very effective as well and helps with boob growth especially.

Rookie Poster

I'm trying to just stick with what my endo has me prescribed on rather then ordering meds offline or what not. It's just easier for me so I'm not looking to change it at all.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I think pictures would help in diagnosing the problem.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

I'm trying to just stick with what my endo has me prescribed on rather then ordering meds offline or what not. It's just easier for me so I'm not looking to change it at all.
    assuming thats you in your avatar you look good so more power to you, but small boobies :P

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i take 6mg a day of progynova - not on any antiandrogens and i am not having any real issues with ejaculation.. though i dont cum as much as i did last summer...I dont get mornig glory so much these days which i dont mind ....

I would say it could just be your body adjusting to the antiandrogens maybe....

i can advise joining www.tvchix.com and goto forums and read the ask Dr Emma threads ,she is a fountaiin of knowldege

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

I think we're going to need proof of these phantom cumshots, empirical evidence if you will. I'm...just...not...buying it...

C'est La Vie!

Silver Poster

i think yall all should come in chat, sorry yoite i have no clue

Lifemember