Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Also,

In general, What happens to you when you approach genetic girls in public?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slikrickdalicka
    I saw this girl today in the street going to her hotel around grand central today...mu jaw just dropped she is so hotttttt.....this picture really does not do her justice......she has an amazing body and face.....flawless....
    i would have let her fucke me right in public
    LOL,let me guess you asked this current girl to f**k you and she ran,smart girl.Serioulsy dude if you have things like that on your mind when you walk up to a girl wtf do you expect to happen.

To be fair to the guy who started the OP, he didn't say that he walked up to a girl to say "hey, you're trans right?"

After all the OP says: "But why is it that if you notice a tgirl in the streets and say hi and ask how are you"

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

me too I dont usually entertain strangers but if the guy seems to be nice and good why not

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

If someone smiles at me nicely, and is polite i will talk to them.. i have lots to say anyway all the time

but if someone is abit weird sleazy then i will just tell them to jog on before i give them a backhander xxx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Silver Poster

I was on the train today, and this girl asked this guy for his number, so dude typed it in. And the chick next to me tried the same thing with me....lol, needless to say, I didn't cuz I know who I gotta answer too.

Anyway I said all this to say, if a girl really wants to talk to you, she'll do it.

Lifemember

Junior Poster

Default Re: so whay is it that tgirls wil not talk to you in public.

Quote Originally Posted by slikrickdalicka
    I am a bit confused.......I have seen blogs on here asking whether or not a guy would be seen in public with a t-girl. Personally I have no problem with it. But why is it that if you notice a tgirl in the streets and say hi and ask how are you, the keep walking as if you are not standing there? I dont have a problem with talking and even grabbing a bite to eat for that matter. But it seems that when the shoe is on the other foot certain girls and it may not be all practically run when you try to approach them in the streets. I am confused, do I smell or do I HAVE A SERIOUS CASE OF BREATH? Let me know....
    My guess is that if they don't really know you or only know you as a client, they may want to keep business and personal separate. Again, that's just a guess.

Some guys are sometimes shy to talk to a gurl on the streets because if you are sure she is TS well that's enough to men to feel a little shy because they tend to think everyone else would notice.

Personally if someone approach me and talk to me with with respect ans show me good manners, I do not see why not to talk to ... Unfortunately many times guys just want to flirt with the gurls and after talking for a couple minutes there it comes the sexual offer and that's not really nice if we trying to go about our lives and not to be taken as a sexual object or so.

Most times if a guy tells me straight up that he wants my number and that he would call me to business well I just give him my number and walk away.
    But there are places and moments for it, if I am with my family, husband or bf and a get a man to talk to me, I find this very disrespectfully.

Slikrickdalicka, try not to look so desperate to a gurl or if she is not even looking at you just do not approach her. We live as any other woman; with all the precautions of any stranger, and as a TS woman that it makes us even more vulnerable and sensitive that not all men would be as gentle as you might be.
    First why not to try eye contact and wait until she give a look and you may talk to her

Love...
    Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Junior Poster

thank you SarahG,for you are the only one that read what I wrote. If the people here were not so quick to judge and blot down their dumb repsone they would notice that I quoted "Hi" and "How are you?" as the words that I choose whether I am approaching a TG or GG. I understand that it makes some TGirls uncomfortable which is why I say it while I am walking and do not stop and hawk them down until they respond. I will say it in passing and if they do not respond I keep it moving. You people are so twisted.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: so whay is it that tgirls wil not talk to you in public.....

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats View Post
    me too I dont usually entertain strangers but if the guy seems to be nice and good why not
    so youre really stuck up when you're not on the clock?