Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default so whay is it that tgirls wil not talk to you in public.....

I am a bit confused.......I have seen blogs on here asking whether or not a guy would be seen in public with a t-girl. Personally I have no problem with it. But why is it that if you notice a tgirl in the streets and say hi and ask how are you, the keep walking as if you are not standing there? I dont have a problem with talking and even grabbing a bite to eat for that matter. But it seems that when the shoe is on the other foot certain girls and it may not be all practically run when you try to approach them in the streets. I am confused, do I smell or do I HAVE A SERIOUS CASE OF BREATH? Let me know....

Quote Originally Posted by susi1045
    i talk to everyone as long you aproach me with respect.
    Just be careful if she has a bottle with her. You never know where it will end up.

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Default Re: so whay is it that tgirls wil not talk to you in public.

Quote Originally Posted by slikrickdalicka
    I am a bit confused.......I have seen blogs on here asking whether or not a guy would be seen in public with a t-girl. Personally I have no problem with it. But why is it that if you notice a tgirl in the streets and say hi and ask how are you, the keep walking as if you are not standing there? I dont have a problem with talking and even grabbing a bite to eat for that matter. But it seems that when the shoe is on the other foot certain girls and it may not be all practically run when you try to approach them in the streets. I am confused, do I smell or do I HAVE A SERIOUS CASE OF BREATH? Let me know....
    How are you approaching them? Could be you're unknowingly sending the wrong vibes.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

It makes me uncomfortable when a guy comes up to me and says something like I know you're a Transsexual. That is not a welcome piece of news to me.

Junior Poster

I think Mandy and Susi hit the nail on the head. You should approach a person with respect regardless of what their gender assignment is. I never approach a transgendered person any different than I would a girl or guy.

There will always be people that will shut you down regardless of how nice you are and how good looking you are, because they are conditioned to put up a defense mechanism due to of all the bullshit they deal with from disrespectful people. It's understandable.

RE: slikrickdalicka You probably do not smell, but may be overly aggressive. Chill, be yourself and be respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    It makes me uncomfortable when a guy comes up to me and says something like I know you're a Transsexual. That is not a welcome piece of news to me.
    great opening line

Ok I may be wrong about this but I would assume you get about the same response from a GG when you just walk up to them on the street and say what ever it is you say. You're probably just not the guy for them or you come across to creepy.

Silver Poster

you can usually look at the girl and tell if she want you to approach her. Body language is key.

Lifemember

Junior Poster

Its mostlikely not that you smell, like mandy said, its not a wolcome piece of news, especially if she is walking around and going on with her day and she isn't thinking, god do people know that I'm TS and then when you come up to them its like you are clocking them and ruining their confidence... Its just plain creepy, also most ts girls don't want a guy to come up to them because they are TS.

Luna