Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Where's Jennifer Justice when she is needed?
    meh she can come make fun all she wants, i care not since most may be true lol

Quote Originally Posted by chrisraid3
    Well I like some men but men in general I don't find attractiveness too. Ya the giggle was a bit gay I admit that. But all I said is I love cock.
    My guess is that all your swishy whining about you love to receive cock isn't going to endear you to most girls. So maybe you should start liking men more. Over the long term, most effeminate cock-lovers find more success with gay relationships than in relationships with transsexual women, since transsexuals want real men who appreciate them as women.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Well I like some men but men in general I don't find attractiveness too. Ya the giggle was a bit gay I admit that. But all I said is I love cock.
    My guess is that all your swishy whining about you love to receive cock isn't going to endear you to most girls. So maybe you should start liking men more. Over the long term, most effeminate cock-lovers find more success with gay relationships than in relationships with transsexual women, since transsexuals want real men who appreciate them as women.
    nope i appreciate them as women, and treat them as such as well, but meh take it how you want aint trying to start anything ^_^

Say, "ahhhhhhhhhh."

"That's what i thought you said."

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

thanks for the over share

Rookie Poster

i support this thread

i don't support close-minded-ness though...boooo

Professional Poster

Default Re: DEAR GOD I LOVE COCK!!!

THE TASTE OF IT ON MY TONGUE, THE FEEL OF THE HARDNESS OF WITH MY LIPS WRAPPED AROUND IT, THE FILLING SINSATION THAT IT BRINGS WHEN IT POUNDS MY ASS AND THE NICE CURVE THAT I JUST LOVE TO KISS, LICK AND STROKE!!

I CAN SAY PROUDLY I REALLY DO LOVE COCK!!

*giggles*

-Chris
    Welcome to the club

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    THE TASTE OF IT ON MY TONGUE, THE FEEL OF THE HARDNESS OF WITH MY LIPS WRAPPED AROUND IT, THE FILLING SINSATION THAT IT BRINGS WHEN IT POUNDS MY ASS AND THE NICE CURVE THAT I JUST LOVE TO KISS, LICK AND STROKE!!

*giggles*

-Chris
    Welcome to the club
    Thankyou thankyou

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade

*giggles*

-Chris
    Welcome to the club
    Thankyou thankyou
    I'm with ya