Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    See, I posted this link on 3 other forums that I'm a part of. And this is the only place where I had to cuss people out. Why? Its the jackholes that exsist here. Plain and simple. Real simple.
    Out of curiousity, what were the other 3 forums?

I don't think "The Hung Angels Boards" are known on the Internets for mature social-political commentaries...

Do you have these same conversations at clubs while you're getting lap dances?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

I don't think "The Hung Angels Boards" are known on the Internets for mature social-political commentaries...

lmao

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    See, I posted this link on 3 other forums that I'm a part of. And this is the only place where I had to cuss people out. Why? Its the jackholes that exsist here. Plain and simple. Real simple.

I dont go to clubs. And one of the other forums I posted this on believe it or not was a trannie forum. They responded in a mature manner, or didnt respond at all.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Barack Obama is a sell out to the NWO . . not trash,just a puppet for world government and slavery to the banks!

Gold Poster

I dont go to clubs. And one of the other forums I posted this on believe it or not was a trannie forum. They responded in a mature manner, or didnt respond at all.
    lol,like a person who says someone needs a beatdown can judge what is mature manner.

Junior Poster

Shit happens and the truth sucks. People in politics use the race card all the time and it works. It's not a white black or asian/oriental thing. How would you respond if someone posted a topic that said "This black bitch needs to be beat the fuck down!!! You would go the fuck off so don't bring your racist bull shit into this forum. Your false indignation bores me.

Look first of all it is the usual banter that takes place on these talk shows. Both sides of the political spectrum play this game, and if you're a rational person you can simply see through it. However, regardless of what she said she has every right to say it. Posting that this "white bitch needs a beat down" is about as acceptable as someone saying "that nappy headed nigger needs a lynching". Ignorance breeds ignorance and hate breeds hate.

Junior Poster
    somewhere in Mexico, learning how to juggle kittens

Dude,I hate to tell you this but...this is the most confused place on earth. a bunch of loathing,self hatred,unfocused thoughts and egos. basically high school all over again

"I drink what? " - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    Barack Obama is a sell out to the NWO . . not trash,just a puppet for world government and slavery to the banks!
    conspiracy theorist nonsense.

This isn't directed towards you....

But, I love all the right wingers on the TS board. LMFAO

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    how you come up with that? i don't agree.

Lifemember