Rookie Poster

Default Fluid gain/ Hormone treatments?

Can someone tell me if fluid retention has anything to do with hormone treatments that some of the girls get? I dont know if you notice that quite a few of the ladies have swollen lower legs around the ankles. And does hormones cause weight gain overall? After breast implants I see that most tend to gain weight or is this from injections in other area of their bodies?

Default Re: Fluid gain/ Hormone treatments?

Quote Originally Posted by capt3211
    Can someone tell me if fluid retention has anything to do with hormone treatments that some of the girls get? I dont know if you notice that quite a few of the ladies have swollen lower legs around the ankles. And does hormones cause weight gain overall? After breast implants I see that most tend to gain weight or is this from injections in other area of their bodies?
    Swollen ankles can be a symptom of having had silicone pumping gone wrong... once that stuff starts migrating around in the body, it has to settle somewhere. The ankles are a common place for it to ultimately end up settling.

Fluid retention, even on GG's, isn't going to make someone's ankles swell to a noticeable point. Someone who is grossly overweight will usually have their ankles swell, but that's because of the ankles being abused by having to carry around all that fat all day.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

5 Star Poster

I am not a doctor, but, gaining weight after implants could just be because while recovering you can't exercise like before, and their could be some pain in moving. (or so the literature tells me. Not looking forward to that.)

As for hormones making one gain weight/fluid I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    I am not a doctor, but, gaining weight after implants could just be because while recovering you can't exercise like before, and their could be some pain in moving. (or so the literature tells me. Not looking forward to that.)

As for hormones making one gain weight/fluid I dunno.
    However a 10lb weight gain (pulling a number out of thin air) isn't going to make the ankles swell to a point where they stand out from the rest of the body (ankles aren't the first places fat deposits go...), so I doubt what he's describing is a case of "someone just laying around gaining weight recovering from a surgery."

5 Star Poster

True the ankels are not the first place for fat deposits to go but.... just thinking about it logically, if one did gain water weight, it likely would build up in the feet. Especially if the person in question was not in good cardiovascular health, and their heart could not pump the fluid out of their legs.

One other possibility. Fluctuating hormones in order to be able to get hard/cum for the camera. Hormone fluctuation could cause symptoms similar to PMS. Take a look at what these GG's write about it. Some of it sounds like what you are describing.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Swollen ankles can be a symptom of having had silicone pumping gone wrong... once that stuff starts migrating around in the body, it has to settle somewhere. The ankles are a common place for it to ultimately end up settling.
    Yup. It is commonly known as "elephant feet." Injected silicone may not attach properly to the tissue where it is inserted and can then migrate through gravity to the ankles, just as you describe. This does not apply to implants but to injected silicone, and it doesn't always happen. It could be that whether it does or not has to do with the skill of the 'pumper,' the quality of the silicone or the sheer quantity that is injected. Worth remembering that the girls who are affected probably spend a fair bit of time on their feet, too.....

Just another reason not to inject silicone, really. Along with thromboses.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Yup. It is commonly known as "elephant feet." Injected silicone may not attach properly to the tissue where it is inserted and can then migrate through gravity to the ankles, just as you describe. This does not apply to implants but to injected silicone, and it doesn't always happen. It could be that whether it does or not has to do with the skill of the 'pumper,' the quality of the silicone or the sheer quantity that is injected. Worth remembering that the girls who are affected probably spend a fair bit of time on their feet, too.....

Just another reason not to inject silicone, really. Along with thromboses.
    Exactly. The other common place for floating silicone to end up is in the bottom of the ass.

Problems? Besides the lumps/swelling appearance, it can be painful... and if anything the last place people would want extra pain is 1- the part of your body you're always sitting on, 2- feet that are already being abused by poorly fitting shoes (i.e. the girls who insist on squeezing into a size that clearly doesn't fit them).

To be clear, silicone implants are extremely safe because they're isolated in bags (for lack of a better term), and pretty damn strong ones at that. What makes pumping potentially dangerous isn't so much that its silicone... but that people will in desperation use the wrong silicone (i.e. industrial stuff that has not been sterilized), using some unqualified, untrained "doctor" who doesn't know how much is too much, or worse people who aren't doctors at all who are merely sharing needles with their friends.

Rookie Poster

Take a look at forum 12615 page 29,Khole Hart and Karla pics close to the top of page and you'll see ,no definition around the ankles. Alana Ferreia and Aline Santos are 2 others with the elephant syndrome

or worse people who aren't doctors at all who are merely sharing needles with their friends.
    Mmm. Introducing the distinct possibility of disease transmission, including HIV/AIDS, but also other such delights as hepatitis, not to mention the possibility of local abscessing at the injection point caused by simple lack of hygiene, leading to septicaemia and possible death (this happens) or 'pumping pits' which are unsightly craters where the abscess has scarred. Several very well-known girls have these. I don't want to name names.

I like a nice bum as much as the next guy-- but a safe, nice bum.