Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

hey mate thats what whores are for

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Keep with the drinking and the pills. If that doesn't work, target prostitutes that remind you of the girl that hurt you and chop them up. It's a great stress reliever, it fills empty moments in your day, and all the struggling and fighting is good exercise which will promote good health.

Here's a few tips:
    1) Always operate in an area you are familiar with and would consider a "comfort zone".
    2) Stay disciplined and avoid impulsive acts.
    3) Resist taking a souvenir from your victim. It's pleasurable to relive your conquests but it can also link you to your victims.
    4) Keep a supply of bleach handy but buy it in a store that doesn't know you. Pay cash and destroy the receipt. Bleach is effective in defeating Luminol.
    5) Using a knife is good but can be messy. Keep a mental footnote of the perimeter of your killing zone and make sure to erase any connection you have with it. Knives make the act more personal and intimate possibly even giving you sexual gratification. A gun is no good since a bullet is almost like a fingerprint.
    Don't forget to get rid of the knife after cleaning it as well. Last thing you want is for them to find a knife in your house that's "consistent" with 5-6 killings.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Broken heart ? Been there.

I agree with some of the advice given, like hit the gym, hang out with friends, devote yourself to career advancement for awhile. Listening to love songs might help -- there's a billion-dollar industry devoted to broken hearts.

I'd suggest you remember the old saying "there's plenty of fish in the sea". .... Keep dating !

Also it's a good idea to think about what your share of the fault was, and work calmly on correcting that. In most cases if things don't work out, it wasn't meant to be. Life is too short to get stuck on things that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Simonross
    The Simon guide to mending a broken heart...

1) Make a list, and not of the good things (that comes later). Write down and remember every hurt, every slight, every threat, every punch, basically everything that ended in you no longer loving that person as you once did. Read it at least once a day, sooner or later you are going to see things through rose coloured glasses, the list helps you remember how it really was at the end.

2) Get drunk (this is not a long term solution though girls n boys, trust me, I know)

3) Basically bang everything and everyone that comes to hand, it may not be meaningful, but it certainly diverts your attention away from how you are feeling at the time.

4) Don't rush into another relationship, It's oh so easy to mistake loneliness for love when you are feeling fragile.

5) Get out of the house in the evenings. Don't sit there talking to walls, they are never going to answer you. You have friends out there, talk to them.

6) And when the time is right, make another list, this time of the good things and the good times you once had together, so you can remember why that person once meant everything that was good in your life.

Simon
    This is a really good answer...the list thingy will help cause when you're all fucked up you tend to forget or overlook the really bad times that you NEED to remember at this point.

Actually, I really like Dino's answer , but with DNA testing and fuckin' cameras on every building and corner..it's really hard to get away with fun stuff like that anymore.....plus if you find yourself fully erect with every kill...you'll never be able to stop, and you'll get tired of constantly buying giant rolls of plastic sheeting.

Silver Poster

Lifemember

Silver Poster

Just jack off, dude. No, seriously, being depressed because of a chick is kind of irrational and drinking and taking pills ridiculous. That´s like "November Rain" by Guns ´n Roses, man. How to deal with it depends on for how long you know the chick.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal
    I have only posted once on this board and I saw this and wanted to respond. Time doesn’t always heal a broken heart. It has been a year in a half for me and my heart is still broken. I have tried everything to move on but I haven’t been able too. I’ve buried myself in work, I buried myself in the gym, tried drinking myself to death. I’ve dated and tried to forget her with other women but I just wind up using them and dumping them. I only see her face when I’m with someone else. Not a day or minute goes by that I don’t think about her. Sometimes I just break down. When I reflect back on our relationship I wish I would have done things different, I wish I would have done the things she asked me too. I was in a very bad and confusing time in my life. I pray everyday that she will contact me and give me another chance. The only thing that keeps me going is hope, the hope that there is still love in her heart for me. She knows I would do anything in the world to get her back and I would do whatever she wants. But she refrains from talking to me or contacting me for fear that her feelings will come out and she will be vulnerable. It’s so true you never know what you have until you lose it. I know I will never love anyone again as much as I love her. I am very much like my father. It’s been 30 yrs since my parents divorced and my father never got over my mother. He never married again and never had a long relationship again. Yes he is a very lonely old man and I fear I will suffer the same fate barring some miracle I get another chance.
    I feel for you buddy. At times I feel hopeless about meeting someone new when I know she cares for me but is probably out with someone forgetting about me. I remember when my first love and I broke up, it felt like the world was ending and I thought I cared about her more than anything. Granted the person I miss now, I feel as though that was something even more special. I really feel like my greatest fear is not that of death, but that of living a lonely life.

That said, I truly believe that the best thing to help you, is to surround yourself with friends if you have any. I know it being heartbroken hurts, but it hurts a lot less when you can share it with someone else.

I hope things get better for you and the op.

Silver Poster

are you over it yet?

Lifemember

Junior Poster

First off, take your heart off your sleeve for fucking'ever. You're only allowed one broken heart per lifetime (for the heartbreaker AND the heartbroken), anything more and you're either a sadist or a masochist. You must learn from what happened, and not let it happen again.

Go into future relationships with your guard up higher than it was the previous time (even if the first time your guard was not up at all), and continue to do so till you find your soul mate.

That one(first) time you get heartbroken, should teach you how to deal with relationships the rest of your life.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Norma
    First off, take your heart off your sleeve for fucking'ever. You're only allowed one broken heart per lifetime (for the heartbreaker AND the heartbroken), anything more and you're either a sadist or a masochist. You must learn from what happened, and not let it happen again.

Go into future relationships with your guard up higher than it was the previous time (even if the first time your guard was not up at all), and continue to do so till you find your soul mate.

That one(first) time you get heartbroken, should teach you how to deal with relationships the rest of your life.
    I disagree with you. I could understand if you are going out and falling in love all the time with people and feeling heartbroken after being with someone for a month or so. However, some people are devoted and passionate towards their partner. There's no real reason to go in with your guard up higher because you should not treat a new relationship different because of something that happened in the past, or you could end up losing out on the possibility of finding out if the person is actually your "soul mate."

I think it's pretty good that you are discussing this on the forum and hopefully it will help for you to be able to talk about it and relate with others that have felt the way you do.