Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default how do you deal with a broken heart?

I know im not a regular on this board, but i just got heart broken by a girl. how do you guys deal with it? those that have experienced it? how do you move on? I really hurt. I dont know what to do! I feel like shit, I dont know how to cope, I just drink and take pills! how do I survive?

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

time will heal!

Veteran Poster

After I got dumped for something that happened before we ever met. I turned into savage for about two weeks, i would fuck anything wihin radius. Dont become that person it will consume you whole. Find some kinda hobby to occupy you and take your mind off it

Rookie Poster

It's going to take time along with staying busy. Sorry

Junior Poster

Get another heart dude, seriously, i know it's not easy but the best thging you can do is get a girl better than her.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: how do you deal with a broken heart?

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel
    I just drink and take pills! how do I survive?
    stop drinking and taking pills

find something you thought you had little to no interest in and make it a time consumer

now it might only consume a few hours of your time a day but at the very least those are hours you haven't spent focusing on your breakup

Every man on here has had their heart broken (if they say they haven't odds are they probably went to prison at a very young age in which case they got their asses broken).

When mine got broken I simply focused on work and went back to mixed martial arts classes............ I forced myself to learn techniques I initially had no interest in, worked out because now I love them........

p.s. if you feel really depressed and need to vent come in the chat room, there's honestly some good listeners in there most of the time

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Silver Poster

Listen to rap music! When I was younger I thought I had my heart broken a few times, but I reailzed it wasn't nothing but puppy love. Luckily I was able to get the girl back that really broke my heart. Besides rap music, I watched the whole series of Entourage! that'll really help

Lifemember

It's nothin' that a bottle of Jack, a case of beer, and hooker can't cure.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    It's nothin' that a bottle of Jack, a case of beer, and hooker can't cure.
    lol we both know Jack+Jill+Depression= Identity Theft

he'd wake up minus his clothes, wallet, and credit

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

As you get older, you begin to really understand what the important things in your life are. Yeah, at one time in my life, if I lost a girlfriend...I might have thought it to be devistating but this past winter, I lost a six month old grandson and all the heartache I thought I had known in my life, suddenly seemed like a day at the beach. Life goes on, it has to, and so do you. Pills and alcohol won't make it better. Just know that the sun will come up tomorrow and you're going to have to deal with it.