Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jocy
    Going to Amsterdam for the first time on Friday for 5 days and did a ton of research.

The Bulldog, Grasshopper and the big chain coffeeshops are total tourist traps that sell weak smoke for crazy prices.

The best shops I've come to learn are Grey Area, Mellow Yellow, Amnesia, Dampkring, Greenhouse, The Green PLace, Rokerij, Homegrown Fantasy, 420 Cafe de Kuil & Stix.
    I totally co-sign Homegrown Fantasy, very chill spot to come down at. I would also strongly recommend Abraxis. I thought it was the biggest, nicest, and coolest. I wasn't impressed with Grasshoper, it was uncomfortable and touristy. Also, there's so many dumb brits in A-dam that the best places are usually the ones they don't go to, i.e. bulldog.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by deadclan69
    without a doubt, this is the place - www.greyarea.nl - Rent yourself a bike and pedal over there. Very small place and away from all the tourist meatheads.
    Totally agree. My spot. It rocks.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Grey Area & Grasshopper are my favs.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: Blue Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL
    Quote Originally Posted by hombredetia
    Friendly people, and they have a smoking area (as smoking
    tobacco is prohibited in Holland, there you can smoke!)
    Note: smoking is prohibited in bars and restaurants, not everywhere (yet)!

thats good to know.
    ive totally wanted to go there since i was like 8. mostly to see the Anne Frank museum.
    but ive been afraid of catching an asthma attack from all the smoke everywhere.
    haha not 2 worry, rarely did i see people smoking outdoors when i was there. My lungs feel more irritated from all the smog & cigarette smoke in nyc than they did in amsterdam.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Blue Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    thats good to know.
    ive totally wanted to go there since i was like 8. mostly to see the Anne Frank museum.
    but ive been afraid of catching an asthma attack from all the smoke everywhere.
    Yeah it is a good museum to check out, but whether you smoke or not, you will need to afterwords. Not exactly an uplifting afternoon. You can always have a spacecake.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Coffee Shops

Quote Originally Posted by swatchwatch View Post
    My suggestion is Hill Street Blues which is at the corner of Bloedstraat. you get some hot ts women in there too....
    where? i've missed this place when i've been out

is it newmarket side??

thanks in advance

rim that ass!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam...

Noon is a great coffee shop for weed, don't expect to sit and watch the day go by though as it's tiny, buy your weed and smoke it elsewhere.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam...

My favorite is Sheeba in the RLD...Hill Street Blues is good too, make sure u get a hot chocolate as well, also the trannies are near Hill St Blues