Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I Like Fluids Junior Poster

I wish I could but weekdays are impossible. I have early and long work hours, 6am to 5pm, get home almost 6pm, and live about 45 minutes to an hour away with no traffic. By the time the party even starts I wouldn't even be out of the shower and I can't show up at 8pm just to leave before 10. If you ever have a weekend party I'm there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PeePeeLover
    I wish I could but weekdays are impossible. I have early and long work hours, 6am to 5pm, get home almost 6pm, and live about 45 minutes to an hour away with no traffic. By the time the party even starts I wouldn't even be out of the shower and I can't show up at 8pm just to leave before 10. If you ever have a weekend party I'm there for sure.
    That's one of the reason it's a " after work party ", you can actually come to the party after you get off from work and have fun it's a "tie party" so you would be going home on time to have some rest, it's not like you have to stay all night long... Do your thing, have your fun, release and go home all happy to have a good sleep.

Love...
    Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

5 Star Poster

"Do your thing, have your fun, release and go home all happy to have a good sleep."

wow--that sounds good...hope the serious action doesnt start too late.
    i missed it last tme!! had to get home at a reasonable hour...
    lets keep that in mind! thats the whole beauty of the early party..

hey Slinky--whos GB??? that you were talking about??

Ummmmm..... why not? that's exactly when the party is in prime time. The parties are designed for working guys.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    That's one of the reason it's a " after work party ", you can actually come to the party after you get off from work and have fun it's a "tie party" so you would be going home on time to have some rest, it's not like you have to stay all night long... Do your thing, have your fun, release and go home all happy to have a good sleep.

Love...
    Cinthya.
    Thanks for the input Cinthya. I wish it was that easy for me. I have to shower after work. I'm a truck driver and I get dirty at work and would not go to a party like that. I also don't work or live in the city and go to bed by 9pm or 10pm on a weekday since I get up at 4am. I couldn't get home at 11, maybe fall asleep by 12 and not even get 4 hours of sleep to drive a total of 13 hours the next day. I'm not as young as I used to be and can't risk being drowsy while driving for so many hours. Not safe to me or other people on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    "Do your thing, have your fun, release and go home all happy to have a good sleep."

wow--that sounds good...hope the serious action doesnt start too late.
    i missed it last tme!! had to get home at a reasonable hour...
    lets keep that in mind! thats the whole beauty of the early party..

hey Slinky--whos GB??? that you were talking about??
    Well, at the last event, I have to admit I was a bit frustrated since I was telling the girls what they needed to do - which was basically what they try to gt away with at every other club every other night of the week.... and I got "Oh, I can't do that". Finally, some of them "got it" and the action started. This time, I think the girls and TGirls already "get it" and action will start much earlier. I'm shooting for a few shows in the 8PM to 9PM range of various interesting activities. I can't make any absolute promises, but as i said earlier, I've spoken to one of the girls yesterday and she agreed with me so I think she's up for it.

And yes, the whole idea is that working guys who have to get home at a "reasonable hour" should be able to enjoy the fun at an early enough time. I am striving to make it so that there is continuous interesting entertainment, which is why I have planned on increasing the number of stages to 5, and made arrangements with some girls I know for some other interesting shows (hopefully they ill acuatally show up - you know how that can be).

I really am trying my best. Just ask the girls how crazy I am making them - they are all telling me to "calm down, it's going to be great", but I keep putting the pressure on. I can't help myself - I NEED this to be off the chain, if only to satisfy my own ego.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY

Love...
    Cinthya.
    Thanks for the input Cinthya. I wish it was that easy for me. I have to shower after work. I'm a truck driver and I get dirty at work and would not go to a party like that. I also don't work or live in the city and go to bed by 9pm or 10pm on a weekday since I get up at 4am. I couldn't get home at 11, maybe fall asleep by 12 and not even get 4 hours of sleep to drive a total of 13 hours the next day. I'm not as young as I used to be and can't risk being drowsy while driving for so many hours. Not safe to me or other people on the road.
    I'll make you a deal: bring a change of clothes and a towel to work with you, come directly to the party, you can take your shower at the party (we've got tons of bathrooms). You'll be there, showered and ready to party at 6:30. You can stay till almost 9PM and still be on your schedule.

I'll have to think about that. Thanks for the offer Slinky!

I'll have to think about that. Thanks for the offer Slinky!
    You seriously should take his offer... Slinky is such a nice guy and will make you feel welcome... It's worth the try , I know you are a very serious about your job and the safety of you and others and that says a lot about your personality... So we need more people like you in this world!!!.... :P

Anyways think about it.

Love...
    Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Slinky's Proposal sounds badass.Dont forget the Cologne in the small vial so u smell good -_- lol. watch out for camera's 0_o

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC