Junior Poster

Default what everyhappen

how many remember elderwess on 44st what everyhappen to those hot girls that use to go there those were good days hot parties, i remember nataly i saw first there there always were new faces everyweek , towards the end of its day they had a backroom were u paid went in and had sex it was wild and very hot girls used to go from miami, i remember the girl at the door she advertises in eros once in a while she knew how to throw parties i think sunny should hire here to bring some new faces to her parties

hung greek lover

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: what everyhappen

Quote Originally Posted by gas14
    how many remember elderwess on 44st what everyhappen to those hot girls that use to go there those were good days hot parties, i remember nataly i saw first there there always were new faces everyweek , towards the end of its day they had a backroom were u paid went in and had sex it was wild and very hot girls used to go from miami, i remember the girl at the door she advertises in eros once in a while she knew how to throw parties i think sunny should hire here to bring some new faces to her parties
    I remember Edelweiss, those hot girls you mention alot of them got old, they're still around (some on Eros, others on Craigslist using younger chicks pics to get clients) some are in Florida or L.A. and some just passed on. A few got killed working the streets by some crazy psycho nutjobs, others had drug overdoses and didn't recover. The parties there seemed hot because most of the time on weekends you had 2 floors with the basement floor really being 3 different sections and there were blowjobs everywhere and yes sex in the far back room.

Nataly is still around, she's on CL quite often when she's not performing at gay bars in either Manhattan or Queens. If you really want to see her ask Sunny to book her for a party, I'm sure for Sunny she'll come out.

The girl at the door is Tula, she probably has a bunch of other names but that's the one she used on Eros or CL. Nice girl, she comes to NYC every now & then from California, last time she drove which amazed me, she really could write a book about a tranny driving cross country in a mini cooper, I'm sure a few folks would buy it. As far as putting her at the front door, Sunny's hips at the front door are adequate enough IMO, but to each his own.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Silver Poster

Damn I bet that was a sight for sore eyes to see

Lifemember

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

that place was great.....open 7 nights a week
    always packed on weekends....lasted for years
    the mother of all tranny bars.....miss it