View Poll Results: Describe your first blowjob (giving or receiving)???

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giving

17 25.37%
  • Receiving

50 74.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Describe your first blowjob (giving or receiving)

Let us know about your very first blowjob! Were you on the giving or receiving end of it?

I'll go first....first time I made my throat sore trying to deep throat....took me a minute to realize my mouth only covered a little over half..................I'd be willing to give confirmation that practice makes suprofection.........LOL..........Close your eyes(irratating)!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: Describe your first blowjob (giving or receiving)

Quote Originally Posted by Ts Jamie Jezebel
    Let us know about your very first blowjob! Were you on the giving or receiving end of it?

I'll go first....first time I made my throat sore trying to deep throat....took me a minute to realize my mouth only covered a little over half..................I'd be willing to give confirmation that practice makes suprofection.........LOL..........Close your eyes(irratating)!
    Receiving: this chick I was seeing kicked her little sister out her parents house to go play and she went to town. That bitch was a bonified freak, we hung out all summer and she blew me every night. LMAO, humorously that was the last African American chick I dated...............go figure.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Drove down end of street very little light that bordered on little neighborhood park turned off lights & she went down on me was very good & made better being risky of chance being caught

Junior Poster

We were very young, and neither of us had any idea what we were doing. All I remember is her teeth,which should tell you how it went...

Je suis Scottish Santa

Default Receiving

Receiving
    when I was 14 I had a girlfriend who lived not too far from our school.
    She was a year younger than me. we used to hang out at her house or mine and go to the park and sit on the swings and talk. Sometimes we would hang at my house or hers and watch a movie. I we were alone in the basement we would kiss and i got up enough nerve to touch her boobs over her shirt.
    One day we went to her house for lunch. when we got there she told her mom we going to her room to play some video games. When we got to her room she asked me if I trusted her, with a smirk on her face. I was not sure what she was talking about but I said yes. she smiled and said she wanted to try something. she then reached out and undid my belt and unzipped my pants. Back then my cock would get hard at the drop of a hat so it was rigid by the time she pulled down my underwear. She got on her knees and kissed the underside of my cock. She tried to put it in her mouth but it stuck straight up in the air, pointing at the ceiling. So she stood up and stood beside me. she then bent over and put her mouth right on my cock. she kissed the tip then opened up and let it slide right in. She proceeded to bob her head up and down using her lips to form a good seal. She stopped and looked up at me and asked if she was doing a good job, I just nodded and said "UH HUH". SHe then smiled a huge smile and went back to it. Well I was young and this was my first BJ so it did not take long before I started to shake and twitch, I tried to pull her off but she pushed my hands away and pulled me in with her suction. I came so hard that I almost passed out. I was so worried that I was making too much noise and kept looking towards her door. I saw her mom looking in from the hallway and was so scared but it just made me cum harder. I thought we were busted and we were going to get in so much trouble. I don't think her mom knew that I saw her, because she watched until we were finished then she tiptoed away and called from the bottom of the stairs to say lunch was ready.

Just another beautiful girl trapped inside a boys body.

Default Giving

When I was 26
    I was skiing with my best friend. We had gone for the day, about a 1hr drive from our home. It was cold, and I mean COLD. we were a bit miserable and on one of the chair lift rides up the hill during one of our bizarre conversations he asks "OK so when it comes to BJ's does it really matter it the mouth is female or male?"
    "No it does not matter" I replied
    "Would you let a guy suck your cock?" he asks
    "Yes I would" I replied
    "Would you suck a guys cock?" he asks
    and my reply "yes I would"
    and he blurts out "Would you suck my cock?"
    Without missing a beat I say "Yes, Right here on the chairlift if the ride were not so short."
    Well we decided that we had enough skiing for the day and we did our last run and packed up our stuff and headed over to my house.
    When we got there he was nervous and asked what we should do
    I said lets go one at a time and sit on the couch. He said he wanted to suck me first since he did not think he would feel like doing anything after he was sucked.
    So I let him try it out, He was OK , lots of suction and lots of motion, but I had to stop him since I could tell he was getting a sore jaw.

THEN IT WAS MY TURN
    well I got down on my knees and undid his belt, then his zipper, then pulled down his pants. He wears boxers and he was having quite a tent.
    I was SHOCKED at the size of his cock when I took down his boxers.
    He was uncut and huge. I always thought I was big but he was bigger. He saw the look on my face and just smiled.
    well I took it in my hand and was amazed at how different it felt from my own. I began to move my hand up and down and was fascinated by the wat the foreskin moved. It was mesmerizing. Then I moved in and put my lips on it. It felt so warm. I opened my mouth and pulled some of it inside.
    I got it wet enough. I pulled it out and looked up at him and smiled. "I do not know if it will all fit in my mouth." I said. But I was willing to try.
    So I went back in, put my lips to it and pushed, using my lips to roll the foreskin back as I went. I was in heaven, and so was he. I went as deep as I could and took him right into my throat. I could hear him moan. That sound just urged me on. So I started bobbing up and down on the massive uncut cock, sucking , and swirling my tongue around, doing all the things girls have done to me. He asked me what he should do when he was going to cum. I said "just let me know and I will decide what I want to do." and went right back to it. Well I used one hand to cup his balls and it did not take long for him to let me know. "OH MAN! I am going to cum!" he groaned. and it was that groaning statement that inspired me to keep him in my mouth and try not to spill a drop as he shot his load into my mouth. It was warm and it felt good but there was way more than I ever expected. But it felt great.
    We have gone away on many ski trips and fishing trips since then and no one else knows about the fun we have.

Just another beautiful girl trapped inside a boys body.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Recieving: Age 16

This asian girl i liked asked me over after school during the spring. Her folks werent home yet, and she just went for it. She knew what she was doing. She was never shy about inviting herself for more till she got hitched.
    3rd best at it Ive ever known.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Receiving
    The first one I got was during high school. We skipped out from a party and parked at the local make out spot. It was more hand job than head. She was pretty popular and I didn't think I'd ever get to date her. What's that Sarah McLaughlin song? Fumbling Towards Ecstacy?

Rookie Poster

receiving
    rushed into it, got awkward, was nervous. every time after that with that girl has been awesome though

giving
    in a club, she was cool, petite, smallish, condom, i was mostly curious and seized the opportunity. got way more into it than i thought i would. may never get to do it again though

Rookie Poster

CindySin, your response was very hot. I wish I was as lucky as you!