Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootjoe69
    Buy stocks and Real estate now while the prices are low!
    Not just yet!!........Maybe when it starts getting better...
    That defeats the purpose of buy low sell high. Once things start to get better the prices on both will jump.
    High Risk = High Reward
    Low risk = low reward

Some people like to play it safe.
    I like to take the Risk!
    Wrong time for risk.wont be better for yrs.....
    Now is the perfect time for risk!
    You must not know the stock market?
    Well to his/her their own. Hope it works out for you. Personally I wouldnt rush in. Id wait at least a year before I throw m money at anything.
    Also BaileyandKC beautful reply about AIG....although many of the Exec's gave half of the money back already,The others have been asked by the government to do so.
    LOL
    I've been playing the market for over 15 years now and have been doing pretty well at it. I got out last year because I knew it was overinflated and I seen the Housing market ready to bust. Now I have most of my investment money in cash and ready to take advantage of the situation.
    You sit on the sideline and watch.
    I'm going to go make some more money!

Junior Poster

Buy stocks and Real estate now while the prices are low!
    Not just yet!!........Maybe when it starts getting better...
    That defeats the purpose of buy low sell high. Once things start to get better the prices on both will jump.
    High Risk = High Reward
    Low risk = low reward

Some people like to play it safe.
    I like to take the Risk!
    Speaking of real estate, I heard something about getting a 15 thousand dollar tax credit if you buy house before June of this year.

Junior Poster

But one thing I did learn is there are some good parts of recession. For examle, the wait time at restaurants near me have dramatically decreased, which is great. I use to go to a place down the street that has a great Sunday brunch and at night I tend to go to Cheesecake Factory. A few years ago the wait was consistently 1-2 hrs. I hated it. Now anytime of night, almost get seated instantly. And my wife goes shopping, the cloths she gets are so much cheaper than a few years ago. Although if you are a married man you know that doesn't matter, cause she just ends up buying more and spending the same amount of money Oh well...

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTR_Seeker
    If i get pink slip ill just move in with Hara three company style pretend to be gay but be really banging her senseless lol
    Only if you promise to pay all the bills will that ever happen! So after getting that pink slip, I encourage you to hustle that ass pronto!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

If you have an extra dollar or two always remember there are others out there who are always less fortunate. Donate that extra dollar to charities that help families who are homeless. It'll not only put a smile on their face, but also yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by LTR_Seeker
    If i get pink slip ill just move in with Hara three company style pretend to be gay but be really banging her senseless lol
    Only if you promise to pay all the bills will that ever happen! So after getting that pink slip, I encourage you to hustle that ass pronto!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Nio way youre going toi have to pay your fair share ill be your sex slave then ill fan you with palm fan & call your Harapatra

Veteran Poster

what you learn is you cant trust the govt because wall street owns them. you learn that the federal reserve is a private corporation and has destroyed the dollar and the dollar is worth 3 cents. the learn about the obama deception. you learn that there are great people in this country that can help like ron paul and ralph nader but they are not given the chance. you learn that anytime the govt tries to runs things they screw it up. you learn that this 800 billion bailout went down ratholes and all the money is lost and pissed away. Not 1 cent was used to help the average person only to their buddies on wall street.

Rookie Poster

I learned my Obama vote meant exactly nothing, no change...just the same partisan bullshit with a different name leading it all. I'm voting libertarian next time.

Quote Originally Posted by hungbrandonfan
    I learned my Obama vote meant exactly nothing, no change...just the same partisan bullshit with a different name leading it all. I'm voting libertarian next time.
    anyone who thought he was going to be any diffrent than usual dc bull shit was hugely naive

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

How did this branch off into a political ragefest? Some people have issues.

Anyway, I am less busy at work and that has me plenty worried. A 2nd round of layoffs is rumored to be coming in about 3 months. However, with the extra time I'm taking a lot of free online training offered by my company. I hope to get another certification before getting laid off.