Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Of course it's psychological! Dog meat could be scrumptious, but if you tell me it's dog meat I don't want it!
    I could see depth as being an issue, but I fucked a GG who was shallow. So what? You guys are weird. I never met a pussy I didn't like! Even when it's bad it's still pretty good.
    And where do y'all get these finicky cocks from? All a cock needs is an orifice, hell not even that, just friction. Dicks can't discern pussy from ass! It all opens up eventually anyway.
    Oh, and tight's waaaay over rated (or maybe you guys are just small).

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Junior Poster

I don't care what you think of post ops, but i would fuck the shit out of Danielle Foxx with no problems!

Professional Poster

Exactly...once you go post-op, for me you would lose your appeal... Ive had more then enough GG's and my attraction to tgirls is because its something different and unique. Some people cant and i understand that, but if i wanted more gg pussy I have a dozen girls I can call for booty. Plus, im seriously doubting something man made with incorrect musculature can compare to the real deal with a girl thats 5'0", 95lbs and does her keigles.

Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood
    My 2 cents:

Once a t-girl has the operation she (for the most part) has the same equipment as a gg. And NO, I am not a "cock bandit". I personally enjoy observing the feminine and sexy characteristics that most t-girls express and utilize. But, if I had a choice to slide up into Kim Kardashian or Danielle or any other post-op, I'm 100% sure my hormones would "scream" K I M.

No offense Danielle.

Have a great day all

Junior Poster

I have had sex with a post op girl and I didn't know that she was a T-girl until the next day.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bunzy
    I don't care what you think of post ops, but i would fuck the shit out of Danielle Foxx with no problems!
    I completely agree with you there!!!!!!!!

Live life, and enjoy it.

Junior Poster

Truthfully to have any scientific validity, you really have to be "blind" to the fact you are humping a genetic pussy or post op. For instance, if you doing a post-op and know that, that is already going to effect your view on the sensation, in other words you be bias.

Just like in drug research, to establish whether a drug is effective, the researchers can't know whether the drug they giving the patinet is the "true" drug or a "placebo. Otherwise, they be bias. Same with post op versus genetic pussy.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    Truthfully to have any scientific validity, you really have to be "blind" to the fact you are humping a genetic pussy or post op. For instance, if you doing a post-op and know that, that is already going to effect your view on the sensation, in other words you be bias.

Just like in drug research, to establish whether a drug is effective, the researchers can't know whether the drug they giving the patinet is the "true" drug or a "placebo. Otherwise, they be bias. Same with post op versus genetic pussy.
    "No peeking"!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976

"No peeking"!

lol

I was with a post op once other than it was shallow I had a hard time telling she was not a gg

XOXO
    Brittanny

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Exactly...once you go post-op, for me you would lose your appeal... Ive had more then enough GG's and my attraction to tgirls is because its something different and unique.
    Why not just say that your attraction to tgirls is because of dick?
    It would save you 7 syllables and 3 extra words.
    All other things being equal, it is the dick that makes it "something different and unique" correct?
    Some people cant and i understand that, but if i wanted more gg pussy I have a dozen girls I can call for booty.
    Wow. You Macho Man.
    Plus, im seriously doubting something man made with incorrect musculature can compare to the real deal with a girl thats 5'0", 95lbs and does her keigles.
    How is it "incorrect musculature", and what would be correct?
    Can post-ops not do Kegels?
    Why bring up body size... does the pussy feel better if the girl is petite? And are there not petite post-ops?

My guess is that you're so preoccupied with dick that you don't know what you're talking about. Why not just say that you have had no experience with post-ops, rather than trying to impugn them?