Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default sex with a post-op?

Wondering how many guys out there have had intercourse with a post-op ts and how it compared to a real vagina? Very curious...

Rookie Poster

I did once in Chicago. Attitude not very good and vagina short. Disappointed.

One of life's greatest gifts is spending time with a wonderful TS/TV!

5 Star Poster

sorry but it defeats the purpose .i know a few post op girls they are very nice but no thanks

live with honour

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Here we go again.......

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Here we go again.......

There cock bandits peggy lol

Gold Poster

Default Re: sex with a post-op?

Quote Originally Posted by Nervous Breakdown
    Wondering how many guys out there have had intercourse with a post-op ts and how it compared to a real vagina? Very curious...
    I wasn't there for any type of comparison test, and it was one of the most beautiful and memorable experiences I've ever had.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Ok I am post-op and I did have sex with a post-op on Bob Tgirl Fantasies 2 so I can speak freely on this subject.

I am not a pussy fan but Gina ( Vivian ) felt really good and tasted really good.

My feed back on my pussy is that it is much tighter then a GG and that it does get wet. Some of the more technical comments are that in a GG the hymen is the tightest part, once you pass that it seems that it is just not as tight, as opposed to post op which is tight all the way in. It also has a different angle to it. But guys seem to really enjoy it quite a bit. I don't think they would be lying to me though.

I have a great time and seem to wear my guys out a bit lol. They say GGs get tired pretty easily and that I can go for longer.

But one important thing someone said above - " I tried it once and its not my thing... " I am sure every man has had not just one GG pussy that he was disgusted by, so I am sure that trying the wrong post op can also happen.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

I have a few times, it was good. I would say they were similar to gg vaginas. One difference I noticed is that they were in a slightly different location that I expected, down a bit lower on the pussy.

Junior Poster

I agree with Peggy and Danielle.... Its about the personal connection more than anything. Some people really need to chill out.

Junior Poster

My 2 cents:

Once a t-girl has the operation she (for the most part) has the same equipment as a gg. And NO, I am not a "cock bandit". I personally enjoy observing the feminine and sexy characteristics that most t-girls express and utilize. But, if I had a choice to slide up into Kim Kardashian or Danielle or any other post-op, I'm 100% sure my hormones would "scream" K I M.

No offense Danielle.

Have a great day all