Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The novelty of t-girls to me is that it is an attractive woman with a penis. If I'm going to have pussy, I'd rather have real pussy.

Anyone says the feeling is different I guess is into the same old thing.

Only 1 time here, and it was great. Definitely sexy, and definitely something I will remember forever.

I don't like white people either.

Junior Poster

I have been with a couple of girls that had reassignment surgery. Everything was great except the actual penetration. it felt a bit shallow and in the wrong location, then again I can say that about some gg as well. I think its more about the girl than anything else, a connection is a connection, whatever equipment you are using to play doesn't really matter.

Junior Poster

You another consideration is whether it was done bareback or not. I have never done post-op vagina, but the real vagina is so much better bareback versus condom. So my guess perhaps the feeling of a post-op vagina might be different rather it is done bareback versus condom also.

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    You another consideration is whether it was done bareback or not. I have never done post-op vagina, but the real vagina is so much better bareback versus condom. So my guess perhaps the feeling of a post-op vagina might be different rather it is done bareback versus condom also.
    It does feel weird on my end as well with a condom on, not just on your end. Once I lost a condom in there lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    It does feel weird on my end as well with a condom on, not just on your end. Once I lost a condom in there lol

Can you take a pounding? I'm wondering how it all works. I've see a Thai video and looked a little strange, like they were going through the motions, but not very deep at all. I just wonder after extensive surgery, how delicate is all that. I mean, you wouldn't want to spend 10 rounds in a boxing ring if you're someone who's had extensive cosmetic surgery right?

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot

Can you take a pounding? I'm wondering how it all works. I've see a Thai video and looked a little strange, like they were going through the motions, but not very deep at all. I just wonder after extensive surgery, how delicate is all that. I mean, you wouldn't want to spend 10 rounds in a boxing ring if you're someone who's had extensive cosmetic surgery right?
    Before my revision I could have pretty wild sex, and I did. But with every rough play there is a level of caution. I don't cross the line and I know things are sensitive.

I am not shallow, I am actually 8" deep and I have taken 10" in there before. Skin stretches and with good care it can be quite amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot

Before my revision I could have pretty wild sex, and I did. But with every rough play there is a level of caution. I don't cross the line and I know things are sensitive.

I am not shallow, I am actually 8" deep and I have taken 10" in there before. Skin stretches and with good care it can be quite amazing.

Now how am I suposed to sleep with imagery like that??

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Here we go again.......

Best response - I love it.

And Peggygee if I haven't commented previously .. let me do so now. Your intelligence is refreshing and beautiful