Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default the obama deception dvd out now

Ah yes. Alex Jones & the army of "infowarriors". All 2 dozen of them. I was especially impressed by the picture of that guy with the big "B" on his luggage tag, marking him as an obvious "Bilderberger".

What a collossal waste of time.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Hippifried, instead of name calling and ad hominem sentiments, why not debate the points made in the film if you have an issue with them; and provide counter evidence, if you can find any. I'm just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Points? What points? I can't refute evidence that doesn't exist. Innuendo isn't evidence. The incessant rambling of Alex Jones isn't evidence.

There's nothing there. Show me something, & I'll try to look at it as something other than a joke. This ain't it.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Haha, so I see how it is... you only hear what you chose to.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

I hear just fine. This isn't a problem with me. This is a problem of people making accusations, innuendos, & huge leaps of fuzzy logic with no actual facts to back any of it up.

Show me something. Anything concrete. I'm not interested in the opinions of wannabe pundits that are desperate to gain relevance by feigning shock at known realities. I can't & won't base my own opinions on someone else's opinions, filtered through layers of other opinions. I need facts, & I'm not seeing anything but hot air in all this conspiracy craziness. Show me something I don't already know without an opinion attached to it, & let me draw my own conclusions. I'm not stupid & I take offence at unearned pomposity.

~ Kinky Friedman ~

NO FACTS? NO FACTSSSS??? Wow!

BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    NO FACTS? NO FACTSSSS??? Wow!
    Oh. That's a big surprize too, huh? One of those known realities is that people run off at the mouth without actually having any information, & there are naive people who buy it. Sorry. No sale.

~ Kinky Friedman ~

No sale needed captain, it's ALL there for free

BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

hippifired, the problem is your living in a fantasy where every day is sunny and when the dog takes a shit it doesnt stink. wake up your fantasy world is coming to an end, one day you will wake up but for now stay in your little world.