Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

George,
    Sorry, didn't mean to seem so unsympathetic. You say you've been around so then, you know what the scene is. Do what you want.
    That's all.

"That's what i thought you said."

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    George,
    Sorry, didn't mean to seem so unsympathetic. You say you've been around so then, you know what the scene is. Do what you want.
    That's all.
    That's ok, no apologies needed. Just thought I would explain a bit. I'm sure everyone here at 1 point or another didn't want to go to a party or another social event because they didn't want to see someone specific. I don't want to go to a certain job site at work because I really can't stand a person that I have to deal with but I only go cuz I'm getting paid to go there. If someone paid me to see Juicy I might do it.

Word to the mother!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel wrote:
    let me say something really quick to all you partygoing dudes reading........ these chicks (well minus Vivi, they all hate Ms. Perfection [just kidding............kinda hehehe] talk shit about each other, try to dicklasso clients from each other, then make up with each other in the confines of a small bathroom stall with remnants of jack frost slithering up their nostrils.............

don't get it twisted you'll think talking about this crap will make progress, it won't, it'll just give the girls who are somewhat computer literate that also attend the parties something to "kiki" about while they get high between quickie hotel trips
    Well put, sir.

Rookie Poster

Default Bring back Juicy...now

BRING BACK JUICY!!!!!!!!!

Sure she had nasty attitude but I miss her cursing people out....it was pure entertainment...LOL...

So these parties seem to be more business related than anything else from alot of these girls.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Hi Sunny! I havent been to one of your parties in such a long time, but i plan on visiting NY soon and I always have fun when I attend your and Allanahs parties

xoxo
    Nikki

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: THURS MAR 19TH SLINKY'S B-DAY BASH W/ HOLLY,FAYE,JENNICA....

Come out to Club Remix tonight to see the beautiful and talented Miss Sunny Deelite!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Tranny Tuesday and Diva Las Vegas, every Tuesday and Thursday at Secret Lounge, hosted by the beautiful and talented Sunny Dee Lite!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Tranny Tuesday is the best weekly event in my humble opinion