Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by LAbimale
    at last in new york for the week end. i am looking forward to check out the party tonight . first time, nervous and excited
    HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS TIME IT WAS PACKED AND A GREAT CROWD! LOVELY! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU SLINKY!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_3252_768.jpg 
Views:	1480 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	231023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_3253_843.jpg 
Views:	1469 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	231024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_3244_129.jpg 
Views:	1495 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	231025  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    Quote Originally Posted by erivera1
    is she banned for good or is there a chance she could be back?

NO SHE REALLY WENT THE EXTRA MILE BANNED FOR LIFE!

Thank God, Juicy was pretty bitchy and too pushy. She is part of the reason I stopped going to the parties. Now I might come out tonight to see Jennica, Faye, Susi, and you too Sunny.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    Quote Originally Posted by erivera1
    is she banned for good or is there a chance she could be back?

NO SHE REALLY WENT THE EXTRA MILE BANNED FOR LIFE!

Thank God, Juicy was pretty bitchy and too pushy. She is part of the reason I stopped going to the parties. Now I might come out tonight to see Jennica, Faye, Susi, and you too Sunny.
    see you tonight babe!

BiCuriousGeorge wrote:
    Thank God, Juicy was pretty bitchy and too pushy. She is part of the reason I stopped going to the parties.
    What a joke.

"That's what i thought you said."

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012

What a joke.
    Helvis , where you there? just wonder...

Love...
    Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Gold Poster

Jennica,is looking really good in these photos.

BiCuriousGeorge wrote:
    Thank God, Juicy was pretty bitchy and too pushy. She is part of the reason I stopped going to the parties.
    What a joke.
    How is it a joke? Every few minutes she was trying to get me to leave with her or give her money to give a lame ass lap dance. Whenever I started talking to another girl she would interfere and cock block me. Not to mention the fact that she is a liar and was telling girls I bottomed for her and was her "client". Plus she is somewhat racist and was calling me racist as well for talking with Jennica and thought I was only talking to her because I was racist since me and Jennica are both part Polish. I'm also part Spanish too. She asked me, and I quote" Why are you talking to that skinny white BOY, Jennica is just a boy in drag". Her words not mine. Also, I have never bottomed except for me letting Jennica try it but could not get it in since I've never had more than a finger in there.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    BiCuriousGeorge wrote:
    What a joke.
    How is it a joke? Every few minutes she was trying to get me to leave with her or give her money to give a lame ass lap dance. Whenever I started talking to another girl she would interfere and cock block me. Not to mention the fact that she is a liar and was telling girls I bottomed for her and was her "client". Plus she is somewhat racist and was calling me racist as well for talking with Jennica and thought I was only talking to her because I was racist since me and Jennica are both part Polish. I'm also part Spanish too. She asked me, and I quote" Why are you talking to that skinny white BOY, Jennica is just a boy in drag". Her words not mine. Also, I have never bottomed except for me letting Jennica try it but could not get it in since I've never had more than a finger in there.
    real talk if you think Juicy aka Madeline is the only cock-blocking nutjob at these parties you're in for a rude awakening.......
    in my opinion you got off light, next time we're at the party I'm buying you a beer.....

let me say something really quick to all you partygoing dudes reading........ these chicks (well minus Vivi, they all hate Ms. Perfection [just kidding............kinda hehehe] talk shit about each other, try to dicklasso clients from each other, then make up with each other in the confines of a small bathroom stall with remnants of jack frost slithering up their nostrils.............

don't get it twisted you'll think talking about this crap will make progress, it won't, it'll just give the girls who are somewhat computer literate that also attend the parties something to "kiki" about while they get high between quickie hotel trips

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

u must perfect the NFL stiff arm !!!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

I starting to have a thing for Jennica