Default No country for old men

I spent the weekend listening to girls calling guys who are well over a decade younger than me old. I can only imagine what they say about me when I'm not around. In 4 days, I "celebrate" (yeah, right, wooo hooo!!!!!!! fuck that shit) the last birthday which doesn't start with a 5. There is no room in this scene for guys like me (i.e. old and not rich or gym rats).

There's an old joke: "Why do Jewish men die before their wives?"

"Because they want to ".

Well, I guess it's the same for old sex workers: why do we die so young? Because we can't deal with the empty shell that we've left ourselves with. It certainly seems like the only use we are considered to have in this scene is to buy breast implants for girls. Well, since I'm not going to be doing that, I guess I don't have any use:

this is no "country" for old men.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

nukka please

look..................

say what you want I see dudes around your age bracket with young chicas on their arm NIGHTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever reason they're on those arms those dudes get to go home with a chick who's gonna stroke their gray pubes until the sun comes up, drives me nuts, but I respect their game.....

You & I both know you can go back to GG's whenever you want, and have some lollipop mouthed blonde following you around at will, so cut the shit

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

When I turned 40 I started celebrating my birthday only once every 3 years. For the in between years I keep my mouth shut and no one seems to remember its my bday

Junior Poster

you're a great photographer

and, from what I've read,

an all-around straight-shooter

so what's the problem, my friend?

a mind and an eye like yours

can find a thousand things

in the world

worth looking at.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    I spent the weekend listening to girls calling guys who are well over a decade younger than me old. I can only imagine what they say about me when I'm not around. In 4 days, I "celebrate" (yeah, right, wooo hooo!!!!!!! fuck that shit) the last birthday which doesn't start with a 5. There is no room in this scene for guys like me (i.e. old and not rich or gym rats).

There's an old joke: "Why do Jewish men die before their wives?"

"Because they want to ".

Well, I guess it's the same for old sex workers: why do we die so young? Because we can't deal with the empty shell that we've left ourselves with. It certainly seems like the only use we are considered to have in this scene is to buy breast implants for girls. Well, since I'm not going to be doing that, I guess I don't have any use:

this is no "country" for old men.
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    When I turned 40 I started celebrating my birthday only once every 3 years. For the in between years I keep my mouth shut and no one seems to remember its my bday
    No wonder I've always liked you two, you're men of a
    "certain age".

Unlike Moms Mabley, the only thing a young man can
    do for me, is point me to an older man.

Rookie Poster

slinky u r a rare breed. straight shooter and never judgemental. age is meaningless. im 50 and it is just not an issue. if it is i realize the person im with is shallow and not worth my time. work out, eat right, dont smoke and have good hygiene and a sense of fashion and age is not an issue. also be a gentlemen and the rest is easy. belive me. any comments girls. would love to her from the girls with views on older men. and not just as clients. thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    You & I both know you can go back to GG's whenever you want[/b]
    Never been a question of "going back to", it's not like I ever "left". There's just a very distinct difference between how older guys are seen here and there, hence the thread title.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

At the end of the day, age is simply a number !

Now rapidly heading towards the big 50, yet in the last 5 years have done more exciting, interesting things in my life then in the whole 45 years before it.

Most people go through their lives playing it safe, wishing they had done things and lived experiences, but never having the balls to do it. If you have a mindset to at least live some of your dreams, you are never gonna be too old for anything.

Regards

Simon

Master and Photographer

Three years away from 50 myself. Thought it was gonna be a problem.....glad to find out I was wrong.

....like soooo many other people already said: diet and exercise!! Growing old is no excuse to be fat and sloppy.Hit the gym.