Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Hugh Jarrod

Default RIP Hugh Jarrod

I just learned that Hugh passed away today, after a brave battle with cancer. He was 38. He used to be a very active poster here, though he hasn't been on here much in the last year or two.

He and I had some conflicts online but they were resolved and replaced by friendship. We never met and we hadn't communicated much over the last few years, but he kept me in his top friends on Myspace and I kept him in my thoughts and prayers as I knew what he was facing, privately and bravely. I guess I will be on his Myspace forever. and he will now be in my thoughts forever too.

RIP Hugh

FK

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Oh fucking hell. Seriously?

That's horrible.

Veteran Poster

OMG!!!! really? how awful! such a shame. r.i.p.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

RIP

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

My condolences to his freinds and family.

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

holy shit

I remember him as a good man, and very knowledgable on trans issues. Thanks for letting us know cousin Felicia.

At my age I have been to a lot of funerals. I recently came to realize that at every single one they mostly talked about what the person loved. So I now understand that as the legacy for all of us. I doubt that at Hugh's funeral they will talk about his passion for trans issues. But we here who read his posts know some of what he really loved.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    I remember him as a good man, and very knowledgable on trans issues. Thanks for letting us know cousin Felicia.

At my age I have been to a lot of funerals. I recently came to realize that at every single one they mostly talked about what the person loved. So I now understand that as the legacy for all of us. I doubt that at Hugh's funeral they will talk about his passion for trans issues. But we here who read his posts know some of what he really loved.
    Without going into any great detail, his family was told he was a valued and respected member of an online community that will be deeply saddened and diminished by his passing

FK

Wow... I saw many of his past posts on this forum and more recent ones on another. I'm sorry to hear that...

RIP, Hugh.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Default Re: RIP Hugh Jarrod

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    I just learned that Hugh passed away today, after a brave battle with cancer. He was 38. He used to be a very active poster here, though he hasn't been on here much in the last year or two.

He and I had some conflicts online but they were resolved and replaced by friendship. We never met and we hadn't communicated much over the last few years, but he kept me in his top friends on Myspace and I kept him in my thoughts and prayers as I knew what he was facing, privately and bravely. I guess I will be on his Myspace forever. and he will now be in my thoughts forever too.

RIP Hugh

FK
    This is horrible. He was so young, what kind of cancer was it?