Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

If you get dumped, you're going to be hurt. It's called the "golden parachute" and there's only one in a relationship. Whoever uses it first will be better off than the person that didn't.

It has nothing to do with who's fucking who. The fucker or the fuckee can get dumped first.

Ecstatic: Speak for yourself. Maybe the women in YOUR relationships have been more dominant, but that's only because you let it be that way. Time to start wearing the man pants.

Aniyah: Your friend has some weird ideas. Just because you're fucking somebody, doesn't mean anything because you still got dumped. That's a front.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

O ok

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Ecstatic: Speak for yourself. Maybe the women in YOUR relationships have been more dominant, but that's only because you let it be that way. Time to start wearing the man pants.
    TomSelis, where the hell did you get this from my post?! I said nothing about the women in my relationships being more (or less) dominant. My post addressed various psychological aspects of submissive/dominant relationships, stating on the one hand that one may be the submissive (bottom) partner sexually yet still be the dominant partner in the relationship, and on the other that someone who is truly submissive (not only sexually but in other, key aspects of the relationship dynamic) is apt to be hurt more than one who is not. I did not mention my relationships at all; where do you get off telling me to "wear the man pants" (what an expression)? You completely misread my post.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Certainly in man male/female relationships, the woman is the dominant member of the couple despite the fact that she is the receiving partner sexually.
    There you go. That's what you said, that's where I got from. That's why I said speak for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Certainly in man male/female relationships, the woman is the dominant member of the couple despite the fact that she is the receiving partner sexually.
    There you go. That's what you said, that's where I got from. That's why I said speak for yourself.
    Add a "y" to"man." "In many male/female relationships, the woman is the dominant member of the couple despite the fact that she is the receiving partner sexually." Was that so hard to figure out? "In man male/female relationships" doesn't make syntactic sense, which should indicate to anyone of intelligence that there's a simple typo in that sentence. Typos happen on the forums. I can't believe that you went back, read that post again, and quoted it, and still read "man" instead of "many." I have gone back to edit the post to include the "y" to avoid future misreadings.

Junior Poster

aniyah got a big dick, she need to be laying pipe into her boyfriends

Professional Poster

Ok, Ecstatic. I wasn't trying to attack you. You still made a pretty strong statement, regardless of the typo. We'll just agree to disagree on that point. Usually you do speak for yourself. This time you didn't, even after you fixed the typo it's still a big generalization. That "man" didn't have to mean "many" it could've meant "man/woman" but you went back and changed it. So, I'll leave it at that. Don't think I'm bashing you.

Tom, I don't think you're really bashing me, but telling me to wear "the man pants" and to just "speak for myself" was excessive. There's nothing wrong and everything right with making general statements that are a) clearly general and b) represent an actual truth or extant condition. It is a simple fact that many women dominate their relationships with men despite being sexually the "submissive" partner: have you never heard of being pussy whipped? Yes, it's a strong statement, but it's a true statement. And why on earth would I write "man/woman male/female relationships"? Unless my statement was being issued by the Redundancy Department of Redunancy, that is.

Professional Poster

You can have the last word on this, really. You just said what I said in the first place: Women dominate their relationships despite being submissive. Speak for yourself. Not true. That's what you believe.

Veteran Poster

Ok, Ecstatic. . We'll just agree to disagree on that point.

well, Estatic

you seem to getting that familar comment quite bit lately, eh ?