Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

wasnt too long ago I saw a very beautiful and famous ts girl at a ts friendly club here in Seattle and I never approached her just because it appeared she was just hanging out with friends dressed very casual and I didnt want to bother her as a fan or admirer, So maybe that had something to do with it. But than again two hotties hanging by themselves I would have at least sent a waitress over with a couple of drinks just to test the water.

Junior Poster

Hey There Jess. sorry to hear that yur time there wasn't soo hot. except of course by the saving grace which was Felicia LOL
    I have a theory tho. Guys probably didnt approach u becuz they've seen yur work and are terrified of u LMAO
    I am definately a fan of yur work and basically as a man. Yur Smokin Hott! Love the Tsseduction series and often find yur scenes VERY erotic! Too bad i wasnt there. I'd show those pussies how to approach such a beauty like yurself

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ttmanofsteel1
    Hey There Jess. sorry to hear that yur time there wasn't soo hot. except of course by the saving grace which was Felicia LOL
    I have a theory tho. Guys probably didnt approach u becuz they've seen yur work and are terrified of u LMAO
    I am definately a fan of yur work and basically as a man. Yur Smokin Hott! Love the Tsseduction series and often find yur scenes VERY erotic! Too bad i wasnt there. I'd show those pussies how to approach such a beauty like yurself
    thank you very much!!!

Veteran Poster

Jesse is a true cutie

Junior Poster

Seriously, no one talking to you is ridiculous. I would have tried at least.....and failed miserably.....but I would have tried. Ah, sadness.......

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by castabyss
    Seriously, no one talking to you is ridiculous. I would have tried at least.....and failed miserably.....but I would have tried. Ah, sadness.......
    aww you never know. im a very nice person so i would have talked to you

Junior Poster

Default What club?

Jesse,
    What club were you at? Peanuts?
    You are truly stunning. I do live in LA and
    would love to see you.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: What club?

Quote Originally Posted by LAtoNY
    Jesse,
    What club were you at? Peanuts?
    You are truly stunning. I do live in LA and
    would love to see you.
    ive never gone to peanuts before. i was at the cobra club. ive only ever been to cobra and the palms a few times. im not a big club person. as everyone knows im a quiet nerd.lol. i prefer to go to a movie.but i do make the occassional appearance.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    Quote Originally Posted by ocguy
    you look fantastic!! Wish i could have been there to chat with you
    thanks. its weird noone has ever come talked to me or ask me out on a date since high school. one of the reasons i dont do clubs or bars since i dont drink etc is i end up just standing there alone and bored.lol.
    thats their loss , you are absolutely stunning and i bet most guys are too scared but would be dying to ask you out, i know I would